Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have completed Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology (BScCSIT, 4 year degree) from Tribhuvan University, Nepal. I have no clear idea for what occupation I can apply listed in Occupation list in SkillSelect , I think I am eligible to apply for the following occupations:

1) 2611 - ICT Business and Systems Analysts
2) 2613 - Software and Applications Programmers
3) 2631 - Computer Network Professionals

NOW, so many question arises in my mind,

I have no idea which of them is more applicable for me? And regarding the degree I achieved I have no any sort of licence (like engineer one get it through engineering council). In this case what should I do? And how can I check whether my university and degree is accredit by Australian visa granting agency or not?

Please guide me how can I apply for a Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189 or 190) in this situation. Till now I didn't go through any consultancy or agent, I believe you guys here in expatforum are equally experienced and have more knowledge about real problem. I expect and wait for your response here, which will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Panch Dev

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey guys,

I have completed Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology (BScCSIT, 4 year degree) from Tribhuvan University, Nepal. I have no clear idea for what occupation I can apply listed in Occupation list in SkillSelect , I think I am eligible to apply for the following occupations:

1) 2611 - ICT Business and Systems Analysts
2) 2613 - Software and Applications Programmers
3) 2631 - Computer Network Professionals

NOW, so many question arises in my mind,

I have no idea which of them is more applicable for me? And regarding the degree I achieved I have no any sort of licence (like engineer one get it through engineering council). In this case what should I do? And how can I check whether my university and degree is accredit by Australian visa granting agency or not?

Please guide me how can I apply for a Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189 or 190) in this situation. Till now I didn't go through any consultancy or agent, I believe you guys here in expatforum are equally experienced and have more knowledge about real problem. I expect and wait for your response here, which will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Panch Dev
Hi Panch Dev,
1.The selection of occupation code depends on the work that you do currently. Do yourself an analysis of various occupation code listed in the ANZCO search and see which suits your responsibilities more then draw a conclusion. No body can exactly tell you an code.
2. If your bachelor degree is recognized by your government or your countries educational body then you no need think about any thing than applying with respective skill assessment authority.
3. Since your education qualifications is in IT, I believe you might more interested in ACS.Please have a look at ACS websites for JOB code description.

Thanks
Thinkwise

1 - 2 of 2 Posts