Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I live in Australia and was wandering if any company would be willing to sponsor me in sugarland tx, I have 3yrs experience in hotel room cleaning, 2 yrs experience with customer service and willing to learn new things.

·
Registered
6,366 Posts
Hi
I live in Australia and was wandering if any company would be willing to sponsor me in sugarland tx, I have 3yrs experience in hotel room cleaning, 2 yrs experience with customer service and willing to learn new things.
Unfortunately these job skills will not bring you an employer sponsored visa even though it is relatively easy for an Australien to work in the US.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi
Could anyone help me please, how easy is it for an Australian to get a working visa to work in America, i only have hotel room cleaning and customer service experience, could you please tell me what i could do and what i need to do. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Hi
Could anyone help me please, how easy is it for an Australian to get a working visa to work in America, i only have hotel room cleaning and customer service experience, could you please tell me what i could do and what i need to do. Thank you.
There is no shortage of unskilled labor in the US
there are no visas for such work ....the majority of employment visas
are for those holding good degrees

1 - 4 of 4 Posts