Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Joppa, would you be so kind and tell me how many months pay slip actually required for spouse visa and what should be the reasonable bank balance?
Thank you so much

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Hi Joppa, would you be so kind and tell me how many months pay slip actually required for spouse visa and what should be the reasonable bank balance?
Thank you so much
Depends on what type of employment you are in, ie. self employed, salaried, hourly etc. Somewhere between 6 months and two years (some cases of self employment). The sponsor needs to be earning over £18,600 in order to sponsor a spouse.

Please give more details about your application and we will be better able to give you a proper answer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depends on what type of employment you are in, ie. self employed, salaried, hourly etc. Somewhere between 6 months and two years (some cases of self employment). The sponsor needs to be earning over £18,600 in order to sponsor a spouse.

Please give more details about your application and we will be better able to give you a proper answer.
Hi Leanna thanks for your reply and I just wanted to know how many months salary based employement payslip requirement? 3 months or 6 months?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Leanna thanks for your reply and I just wanted to know how many months salary based employement payslip requirement? 3 months or 6 months?
There is not any 3 months? it has to be 6 months to 12 months?

·
Registered
7,376 Posts

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
Yes, as I said before on another thread, a very high earner can even apply after one payslip if they have earned £18,600 in one month.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, as I said before on another thread, a very high earner can even apply after one payslip if they have earned £18,600 in one month.
Hi guys thanks for your reply and I was thinking to do my application with 3 months payslip I didn't know it has to be six months once again thanks a lot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.