Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

I am in the process of applying for a FLR (M) visa after being initially refused as invalid. Me and my partner are both working in the UK. He is English and his annual salary is 18,000. He is just shy of being with the same employer for 6 months.
I also work, however, unsalaried and make around 11,400 annually and as well havent been with the same employer for 6 months. Therefore, applying under category B for financial requirements.

We spoke to a solicitor, and he explained that since neither of us had been with the same employer for 6months that we would have to provide 12 months of evidence ie. payslips and bank statements.
So what I'm asking is, in the application in the financial requirements section it asks for "current annual salary" we would calculate our projected annual earnings or would we calculate what we have earned in the past 12 months because thats the timeline theyre looking at?

as well, what would we put for " you and your sponsors total salaried income from employment," would that be the 12 months figure or the projected 6 months? both figures well exceed the 18,600.

If anyone has any advice on this, it would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
If you are applying Cat. B, you need to answer for 12 months. The time they are looking for are the 12 months immediately preceding the date of application.

·
Super Moderator
5,191 Posts
I'm going to move this to the UK branch for you, as there really is nobody here who can help you.

Most people here are trying to get into Canada and have very little experience getting into the UK.

Cheers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.