Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am Indian and my wife is british, we do have age gap of 15 years however we are come up with same familyname plus native Indian. It was not arrange marriage only my parents were there in marrige in india, however we did 2-3 visits to her parents, sister and family. I am qualified IT proffessional working in industry from last 4 years. And she is housewife and looking after her kid. Sorry for long description but I have applied visa on my own without any proffesional advice. I have learned everything from this forum and UKBA website that how to apply spouse visa.

Following facts we have submitted in visa in support of genuine relationship
- Where we met first time. (In Dubai, we went there to only see each other, air tickets and hotel bills and pictures are attached)
- I visited her twice in UK, and stayed in our own purchased home and I stayed there with her 50 days.
- She visited my parents twice in India and stayed* in india for total 15 days as she has kid and because of his schooling she could not stayed longer in india. But we had good time we watched movie spend time with family and went few days to hill station in india and air tickets, hotel bills and pictures are submitted* with visa.
- We are ready support/accept each other financially and family and other responsibilities .
- She is divoreced and attached all divorce belonging documents.
- We submitted pictures of her parents and sister when we visited them
- In support of relaionship history, we have attached picture story album, whatsapp chat of 600 pages, facebook chat 1000 pages, 20 pages of skype log, 10 pages of email logs
Marriage certificate and marriage photo album.
- My father also wrote on parental letter in support of family acceptance of this relationship and happy with our marriage.

Following financial specification we have submitted with visa
I have applied with category D and E (Pension and savings)
- She is earning as a pension 7200/- GBP per year (last 7 months pension slip )
- We do have 75000/-* GBP amount in bank with readily accessible. ( 2 bank account statement from last 8 months )
- She also hold one share PLC of 10000/-* GBP (as on date value)

For English requirement I have submitted my master degree certificates, transcripts and NARIC certificate.

Following are my worries :

- We do have age gap of 15 years so I am bit concern on that but we do have 1 year and 6 months of genuine relationship and I documented it with my visa. And honestly she look so young that they can see in our couple picture of marriage album. So how much age gap will affect on my visa ?

- (MOST IMP) I heard that those sponsors who are earning less than 18600/-* as a income their visa is consider as PAUSED because of* high court reveals judgment on income thresold for partner and spouse is under process.* So according to above financial specification , Is my visa application meeting the financial requirment or will it be PAUSED due to less earning income is less. However we do have good cash saving in bank.

- How much time they will take after submitting this detailed documented visa and when they will conduct interview ?

- Over all how much you can rate out of 10 that I will get visa ? Its justa question I believe you guys have good* experience in immigration field thats why.

Many thanks in advance !!!

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
You need to decide what evidence to present for a genuine relationship. It's a rather subjective matter, but joint financial responsibility, continuing evidence of devotion and frequent travel/meetings all help.

Just submit your savings. With a child you need £72,000, which you have.

Interview isn't usual but they can request it. 3-4 months is usual for applications in India.

I'm not into guessing people's chances, but provided you can satisfactorily evidence relationship, have suitable family accommodation lined up and supply correct evidence for your savings, you stand a good chance, but I don't make the decision and I don't know all your circumstances and haven't seen your application or documents.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Applications are put on hold if they don't meet the financial requirement. From what you have said, it looks like you meet it through savings and pension.
I meant to say that, If sponsor not earning and he/she on private pension but he/she have enough cash like 72000/- . In that case is visa application meet financial requirement ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Read my post again. I have answered your question.

Have you read through Annex FM 1.7 which gives details of how to meet the financial requirement?
Okay sorry i missed that, thanks nyclon. Thanks for your quick response.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You need to decide what evidence to present for a genuine relationship. It's a rather subjective matter, but joint financial responsibility, continuing evidence of devotion and frequent travel/meetings all help.

Just submit your savings. With a child you need £72,000, which you have.

Interview isn't usual but they can request it. 3-4 months is usual for applications in India.

I'm not into guessing people's chances, but provided you can satisfactorily evidence relationship, have suitable family accommodation lined up and supply correct evidence for your savings, you stand a good chance, but I don't make the decision and I don't know all your circumstances and haven't seen your application or documents.
Thanks joppa as always you are best in giving error free answer. God bless you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.