Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Can somebody please explain me the education, IELTS and work experience requirement for Financial Investment Adviser? According to the CSOL list on immi, the assessing body is Vetassess. I have tried and looked there but it's slightly confusing. I have gone through some timelines on google docs (MS Excel format) where people have applied to state sponsorship as a Financial Investment Adviser with zero years experience. In fact, in two of those timeline documents, on an average, 8 out of 10 seeking immigrants were without any experience.

I'll really appreciate if someone can clear this issue for me.

Thank You.

·
Registered
97 Posts
FIA - 190 NSW

Work exp - 3 years minimum
IELTS - 6.5 NSW
Qualification - In finance (eq - B.com)
Assessing body - Vetassess

Documents required -
Reference Letter from office colleague or some senior (with job duties on company letter head)
Bank statements (all) - Pay slips (all) - Tax documents (all) - passport with spouse name on it - Appointment letter (All) - birth cerf - Qualification cerf (all)

And the most imp

Points required - 60 points

Reactions: tinaahluwalia

·
Registered
149 Posts
FIA - 190 NSW

IELTS - 6.5 NSW

Documents required -
Reference Letter from office colleague or some senior (with job duties on company letter head)
Bank statements (all) - Pay slips (all) - Tax documents (all) - passport with spouse name on it - Appointment letter (All) - birth cerf - Qualification cerf (all)

And the most imp

Myself a Plant Engineer i have applied for EA for my assesment(about to receive results ina week)...if everthing is ok i will be coming upto 55 points with my (Age 30,Exp 10,Degree 15) .i am still falling short of 5 points..for which intially i tought of going for state nomination..now its in closed stage..in all state(which is due to i got only 6 in ielts)..now i am palnning to claim partner points so that i can go directly in 189....please advice me on this.

My Occupation code is 233513..(Plant or production engineer)

My Spouse code (which i am plannig is )222311(Financial Investment Adivser)..

Kindly suggest me ...whether his assesment will help me..in going troug 189....

Subha

·
Registered
7 Posts
Financial Investment Adviser

FIA - 190 NSW

IELTS - 6.5 NSW

Documents required -

And the most imp

Hi, I am from India. I have completed B.Com 2010 (regular) and M.Com 2012 (External). One of the agents is telling me to apply for subclass 189 with showing 4 years experience as a Financial Investment Adviser after completing the B Com and not showing M Com. Is it preferable? Do I have any chance by showing the experience with Cash Salary paid without showing IT returns? The assessing authority as we know is VETASSESS. Do they visit the site or how they verify all these?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hi, I am from India. I have completed B.Com 2010 (regular) and M.Com 2012 (External). One of the agents is telling me to apply for subclass 189 with showing 4 years experience as a Financial Investment Adviser after completing the B Com and not showing M Com. Is it preferable? Do I have any chance by showing the experience with Cash Salary paid without showing IT returns? The assessing authority as we know is VETASSESS. Do they visit the site or how they verify all these?
For 189 Visa your occupation needs to be on SOL list. Unfortunately, FIA is not on that list and hence you will not be qualified for 189 Visa.

If your agent has guided you to 189 visa on FIA then your agent is ill-informed. I suggest you seek other agent who is well verse in the matter. Possibly a MARA qualified agent.

Manan

Reactions: cyics

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

Can somebody please explain me the education, IELTS and work experience requirement for Financial Investment Adviser? According to the CSOL list on immi, the assessing body is Vetassess. I have tried and looked there but it's slightly confusing. I have gone through some timelines on google docs (MS Excel format) where people have applied to state sponsorship as a Financial Investment Adviser with zero years experience. In fact, in two of those timeline documents, on an average, 8 out of 10 seeking immigrants were without any experience.

I'll really appreciate if someone can clear this issue for me.

Thank You.
Answer:

FIA- Code 222311. As of now the code is available in CSOL List but no state is open. The body is vetassess. Points are based on age, education, work experience and Ielts score.

1) Age: If your age is below 32 you shall get full 30 points or else 25 points.
2) Education: Graduate in related filed with earn you another 15 points.
3) Relevant Work Experience of 8 + Years if approved by Vetassess will earn you further 15 points. If Between 5-8 Years, 10 points and less than 5 Years will earn you 5 Points.
4) IELTS: 7 Band in each will earn you 10 points.

TAT Vetassess: Generally 3- 5 months.

Note: Without Relevant experience it is not possible to apply for subclass 190.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hi Manan

I need some info regarding Financial Investment Adviser Application? Can I have your number?
Hi,

You can post your question here or private message me with your question. I'd be happy to help. Let me know.

Manan

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi Gupta,
FIA application is very simple, you just prepare the reference letters and others docs, rest is explained on the website. I would recommend do not take any agents help, they are of no help. instead look help from the forum you will get everything.

All the very best !!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Fawad

Hi Gupta,
FIA application is very simple, you just prepare the reference letters and others docs, rest is explained on the website. I would recommend do not take any agents help, they are of no help. instead look help from the forum you will get everything.

All the very best !!!
can i Please PM you and will you Please help me out..I shall be thankful

·
Registered
1 Posts
ANZSCO :222311 Jul 2015

ANZSCO :222311, VETASSESS Rcvd : 01.05.15; Outcome: +VE IELTS:- 7+ in all bands; NSW SN waiting for new list i Jul 2015

Invite Pending; Visa application: pending. PCC: pending.Medical: pending UAE PCC- Pending.... Grant- waiting...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi..this is vipul....
EOI filed for FIA -222311 on 30th June 15 for NSW with 75 points (70 self plus 5 state) ....
What are the chances....?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hi..this is vipul....
EOI filed for FIA -222311 on 30th June 15 for NSW with 75 points (70 self plus 5 state) ....
What are the chances....?
The occupation is not open for NSW yet and NSW hasn't refreshed their list either yet. But if it opens up you should have good chances with those points.

If you have 80 points you can try SA where it' open but you can only apply if you have 80 pts.

Manan

·
Registered
8 Posts
The occupation is not open for NSW yet and NSW hasn't refreshed their list either yet. But if it opens up you should have good chances with those points.

If you have 80 points you can try SA where it' open but you can only apply if you have 80 pts.

Manan
Thanks ..... hoping for the best

·
Registered
383 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Dear members..i have asked couple of Members here to help out professionally but so far nobody have approached ...I will really appreciate if someone with Positive assessment as Financial advisor get intouch with me..Please help me out i really need your help ..Thanks

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hello Dear members..i have asked couple of Members here to help out professionally but so far nobody have approached ...I will really appreciate if someone with Positive assessment as Financial advisor get intouch with me..Please help me out i really need your help ..Thanks
What help do you need?

Ask

Reactions: Fawad81
1 - 20 of 54 Posts