Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

This is the wife writing whilst preparing for the journey on Nov 15th along with my 3 year old via Singapore Airlines from Bangalore.There are so many things to be done within a less span of time. My LWD in office is 31st October and I intend to complete all the packing by then so it gives me enough breathing space to meet friends and visit relatives. After reaching Aus, its gonna be a tough time setting up a home, finding a job and taking care of my hyper girl!! uff.. i wonder how I am gonna handle :)

I would like to reiterate that this forum has been a wonderful knowledge base for hubby n myself and would like to thank all of you for guiding us and helping whenever we needed. We would definitely be around for any kind of help from our side.

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hi All,

This is the wife writing whilst preparing for the journey on Nov 15th along with my 3 year old via Singapore Airlines from Bangalore.There are so many things to be done within a less span of time. My LWD in office is 31st October and I intend to complete all the packing by then so it gives me enough breathing space to meet friends and visit relatives. After reaching Aus, its gonna be a tough time setting up a home, finding a job and taking care of my hyper girl!! uff.. i wonder how I am gonna handle :)

I would like to reiterate that this forum has been a wonderful knowledge base for hubby n myself and would like to thank all of you for guiding us and helping whenever we needed. We would definitely be around for any kind of help from our side.

Cheers,
hello friend,

Don't worry about your relocation as everyone has to pass through the initial hurdles and this is ideal when immigrating to a new country. Here, everyone is cooperative and helpful to each other and even you may get reference from them as well.

Try to search for various threads on this site and they undoubtedly are useful to you as far as job search in aussie is concerned.

wish you all the best,

Regards,
sathiya

·
Registered
131 Posts
best wishes. were are u moving too?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Best of Luck.....

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sathiyaseelan, I hv been around for sometime now and have been going through all posts. Just that the move is happening now. I second you when you say that the fellow forumites are very helpful and some people like anjali,rkv,appubabu have done a commendable job and continue to support each of us in testing times.

All, Please let me know if anyone is traveling on Nov 15th to Melbourne.

·
Registered
190 Posts
sathiyaseelan, I hv been around for sometime now and have been going through all posts. Just that the move is happening now. I second you when you say that the fellow forumites are very helpful and some people like anjali,rkv,appubabu have done a commendable job and continue to support each of us in testing times.

All, Please let me know if anyone is traveling on Nov 15th to Melbourne.
good luck!!

may i know yours and your husband's profile.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts