Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the form, after I select self employed, it asks for " name of the company or organization you work for" but I don't have any company registered nor do I work for a company, I just trade stocks and forex online through my broker.....so how do I fill this?

Also it is asking "what is your work address" but I trade forex at my house, since all I need a functional computer and Internet access and for stocks I just call my broker or send him a mandate by email

Also " what are your employers telephone number and email address" do I put my broker's details or leave them blank,

Anyone knows the solution?

·
Registered
39,153 Posts
In the form, after I select self employed, it asks for " name of the company or organization you work for" but I don't have any company registered nor do I work for a company, I just trade stocks and forex online through my broker.....so how do I fill this?
If you don't have a trading name, just give your own name.

Also it is asking "what is your work address" but I trade forex at my house, since all I need a functional computer and Internet access and for stocks I just call my broker or send him a mandate by email.
Your home address.

Also " what are your employers telephone number and email address" do I put my broker's details or leave them blank.
Your own phone number and email address, business ones if they are separate from private ones.

·
Registered
39,153 Posts
Have you or know anyone with such conditions that applied like this?

Because someone else suggested I leave those places blank
Don't leave them blank - they will refuse your visa.
A lot of self-employed people work from home, and you give your home details in reply.
Make sure you describe your trade/business in detail under 'further information' or in a covering letter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.