Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Some forms, like 956, 1276, 1221 etc., are editable on computer. Should they be still filled by hand? If we are filling on computer, do we still have to use BLOCK letters?

Thanks

·
Registered
760 Posts
Hi,

Some forms, like 956, 1276, 1221 etc., are editable on computer. Should they be still filled by hand? If we are filling on computer, do we still have to use BLOCK letters?

Thanks
Download,take printouts and fill in block letters by hand....even if you edit digitally you'd have to sign by hand...

Thanks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Download,take printouts and fill in block letters by hand....even if you edit digitally you'd have to sign by hand...

Thanks.
That is true that we have to sign it by hand but filling/modifying rest of the information digitally would be easier

·
Registered
127 Posts
Mostly I have filled all forms electronically and only for those pages which needed signature I got it printed, signed, scanned and merged with remaining pdfs...

·
Registered
760 Posts
That is true that we have to sign it by hand but filling/modifying rest of the information digitally would be easier
As I've said its matter of your own choice and convenience....one way or the other ...DIAC needs requisite info... you know....

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.