Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I received invitation today and not sure about further processing.
Can someone please assist.
1) Am not able to see end date to lodge the visa? The only date I found is 'Date of Effect'.
2) I need to get PCC and medical check certificate.
- I am currently in UK so I need PCC for 2 countries ( UK & India). For UK , I got to know that I can submit request on ACRO and for India I need to get it using VFS Passport office. Is that correct>
- For Medical , I have just started filling online account at https://online.immi.gov.au/ola/app.
What is the next step for health checkup. I mean Fees & other appointment details. Is UK health checkup is costly then India?

can someone confirm the full list of documents
https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa...endent-visa-(subclass-189)-document-checklist

Is there any thing which am missing. Kindly help.

Thanks
Vimal

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi Guys,

1) Am not able to see end date to lodge the visa? The only date I found is 'Date of Effect'.
- I am currently in UK so I need PCC for 2 countries ( UK & India). For UK , I got to know that I can submit request on ACRO and for India I need to get it using VFS Passport office. Is that correct>
- For Medical , I have just started filling online account at https://online.immi.gov.au/ola/app.
What is the next step for health checkup. I mean Fees & other appointment details. Is UK health checkup is costly then India?

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa...endent-visa-(subclass-189)-document-checklist

Thanks
Vimal
Congrats!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi Guys,

Thanks
Vimal
1. You've 60 days to lodge your visa.
2. Yes, you'll have to get PCC of both countries. Yes, VFS helps in getting Indian PCC and ACRO issues UK PCC.
3. I did a little search for the Medical cost in the UK. It is around GBP 300 but in India it is around INR 4000 per person. So, India is cheaper. If you are planning to visit within next couple of weeks, you could save some money on the Medical costs.
4. You create a HAP ID. Book an appointment at a Medical Clinic mentioned on DIBP's list of panel physicians/clinics. Pay the fees and get the medical done. Lodge your Visa after uploading all the documents in your immi-account.

I hope that helps.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1. You've 60 days to lodge your visa.
2. Yes, you'll have to get PCC of both countries. Yes, VFS helps in getting Indian PCC and ACRO issues UK PCC.
3. I did a little search for the Medical cost in the UK. It is around GBP 300 but in India it is around INR 4000 per person. So, India is cheaper. If you are planning to visit within next couple of weeks, you could save some money on the Medical costs.
4. You create a HAP ID. Book an appointment at a Medical Clinic mentioned on DIBP's list of panel physicians/clinics. Pay the fees and get the medical done. Lodge your Visa after uploading all the documents in your immi-account.

I hope that helps.
Thanks for the quick response.
Can you please tell me if I need to do PCC & Medical done for my family as well?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you please tell me if I need to do PCC & Medical done for my family as well?
Hi Guys,

Another thing, I have submitted the MyHealthDeclaration form and now on assessment Page.
Do I need to fill the health assessment and then progress further.
Also I have not received any HAP ID and all. Am I on right Path?

Cheers
Vimal

·
Registered
577 Posts

You need PCC and Medicals for all family members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
458 Posts

Do I need to fill the health assessment and then progress further.
1.) Just a quick note, A family unit in Australia is you, spouse and kids.. When you are filing VISA please remember this when answering questions. Parents and siblings do not belong to family unit.

Having said that, Yes you need PCC for all members of family unit above 16 years of age .
If you or a member of family unit has stayed in any country for more than 12 months then you need PCC for that country as well

You need medicals for all members of family unit irrespective of their age

2.) Fill and progress further and at the end once the Health Declaration is submitted HAP ID will be generated

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi All

Thanks for your advice earlier.

Could you please help me in below:
1) Are experience documents and payslips which I have provided for Skill assessment are enough for filing the visa.

2) Actually I used Statutory declaration for my current company during Skill Assessment but there is nothing mentioned in the Document list for lodging the visa.
https://www.border.gov.au/visas/supp...ments-eoi.aspx
I think that will suffice with some recent payslips(12 -18).

3) Do I need to attest all documents again which I did during skill assessment? If yes, Attestation is only required for Non-Coloured documents(read somewhere) Or for all documents.

4) List of documents, I am thinking to provide:
- 1st company reference letter + last payslip
- Current company Statutory declaration document + Last 12 months payslip + HR Joining letter + Form 16(India) & P60 (UK) .
- 10th class certificate as Birth certificate
- Degree certificate + all semester mark sheets
- Marriage certificate
- PCC for both countries
- Medical
- Skill Assessment
- EOI invitation
- PTE for myself & Spouse.

Do I need to provide Adhaar Card scan as well?
Any help is much appreciated.

Many Thanks
Vimal

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi All

Thanks for your advice earlier.

Could you please help me in below:
1) Are experience documents and payslips which I have provided for Skill assessment are enough for filing the visa.

2) Actually I used Statutory declaration for my current company during Skill Assessment but there is nothing mentioned in the Document list for lodging the visa.
https://www.border.gov.au/visas/supp...ments-eoi.aspx
I think that will suffice with some recent payslips(12 -18).

3) Do I need to attest all documents again which I did during skill assessment? If yes, Attestation is only required for Non-Coloured documents(read somewhere) Or for all documents.

4) List of documents, I am thinking to provide:
- 1st company reference letter + last payslip
- Current company Statutory declaration document + Last 12 months payslip + HR Joining letter + Form 16(India) & P60 (UK) .
- 10th class certificate as Birth certificate
- Degree certificate + all semester mark sheets
- Marriage certificate
- PCC for both countries
- Medical
- Skill Assessment
- EOI invitation
- PTE for myself & Spouse.

Do I need to provide Adhaar Card scan as well?
Any help is much appreciated.

Many Thanks
Vimal

1 & 2. Documents provided for skills assessment, including the statutory declaration should be enough.

3. No need to re-attest any document. Color scans are enough for colour docs; use same attested docs for B&W ones.

4. 1 payslip per quarter should be enough. Also, provide all docs for 1st company if claiming point for it.
- no need of EOI invitation.
- name change affidavit for spouse if applicable
- form 80 & 1221 for both you and your spouse
- Other ID proofs you both- eg Aadhar, etc.
- proof of age for spouse.

Check the document checklist on border.gov.au.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Parth/Others,

Thanks for your help.

Few further more where I need your advise:

1) I have filled form 80 & 1221 but there is very less space for providing roles & responsibilities so I have just mentioned that its Analysis, Coding, testing, Designing & documentation. Is that sufficient or do I need to provided more details in addition information section.

2) For 1221, there are couple of question related to - intended date to departure/arrival and what you do after departing Australia. Is that applicable for 189 visa?

3) For form 80, Do I need to provide documents proof for Address, education etc which i have mentioned for last 10 years.

4) As you mentioned - proof of age for my partner. Birth certificate is having misspelled mother's name so can we provide aadhaar card or Pan card for age proof.

5) My Aadhaar card pic is cut surd and passport is with Turban. Is it good to show Addhar card as identity.

List of documents I am planning to attach:
Set 1 - identity proof -> Passport (1st & last page) + secondary school certificate for birth certificate.
Set 2 - Skill Assessment - > ACS certificate done in Mar 2017
Set 3 - Age - > Secondary school certificate + Passport
Set 4 - English Language - > PTE result letter Aug 2017
Set 5 - Skilled Employment - >
1st company - Reference letter + last month payslip
2nd/current company - statutory declaration + HR joining letter + Last 6-8 month payslip
(after Mar2017 ACS assessment) + Form 16 + Form P60
Set 6 - Qualification
Degree certificate + 8 semester transcript
Senior secondary marksheet
secondary mnarksheet
Set 7 - Character - > PCC UK + PCC India + Form 80 + Form 1221
Set 8 - Child - > Passport + Birth certificate
Set 9 - Partner - >Passport + Aadhaar card + marriage certificate + PCC UK + PCC India + Form 80
+ Form 1221 + PTE result letter

Did I missed any important document , please kindly check my list and help

Cheers
Vimal

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi Parth/Others,

Thanks for your help.

Few further more where I need your advise:

1) I have filled form 80 & 1221 but there is very less space for providing roles & responsibilities so I have just mentioned that its Analysis, Coding, testing, Designing & documentation. Is that sufficient or do I need to provided more details in addition information section.

2) For 1221, there are couple of question related to - intended date to departure/arrival and what you do after departing Australia. Is that applicable for 189 visa?

3) For form 80, Do I need to provide documents proof for Address, education etc which i have mentioned for last 10 years.

4) As you mentioned - proof of age for my partner. Birth certificate is having misspelled mother's name so can we provide aadhaar card or Pan card for age proof.

5) My Aadhaar card pic is cut surd and passport is with Turban. Is it good to show Addhar card as identity.

List of documents I am planning to attach:
Set 1 - identity proof -> Passport (1st & last page) + secondary school certificate for birth certificate.
Set 2 - Skill Assessment - > ACS certificate done in Mar 2017
Set 3 - Age - > Secondary school certificate + Passport
Set 4 - English Language - > PTE result letter Aug 2017
Set 5 - Skilled Employment - >
1st company - Reference letter + last month payslip
2nd/current company - statutory declaration + HR joining letter + Last 6-8 month payslip
(after Mar2017 ACS assessment) + Form 16 + Form P60
Set 6 - Qualification
Degree certificate + 8 semester transcript
Senior secondary marksheet
secondary mnarksheet
Set 7 - Character - > PCC UK + PCC India + Form 80 + Form 1221
Set 8 - Child - > Passport + Birth certificate
Set 9 - Partner - >Passport + Aadhaar card + marriage certificate + PCC UK + PCC India + Form 80
+ Form 1221 + PTE result letter

Did I missed any important document , please kindly check my list and help

Cheers
Vimal
1) Mention it briefly.

2) Intended date of arrival; mention a tentative date if you are applying from outside Aus. Other questions are not applicable for 189.

3) No proof needed for addresses, as you will have your PCC already. However, you still need to provide evidence of your Education in your main application.

4) Aadhar and PAN are identification proofs only; cannot be used as evidence of age. Use either a birth certificate, or, a school leaving certificate which mentions their date of birth.

5) Not sure if change in appearance will be an issue. Does your PCC mention your appearance? Their is a form which you should fill along with your PCC stating changes in appearance; like with and without a turban. Please check the information before using Aadhar. Alternatively, use PAN card if available.

Set 5- It is advisable to show one payslip per quarter, along with 1st and last payslips. For 1st company, provide bank statements showing salary deposits if form 16 P60 unavailable.

Rest all looks okay.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Parth,

My Passport identify/appearance is correct as per my current looks. So I think let it be.
If they have any question then I guess they will ask for affidavit. And then I will provide because I don't want to showcase these things in advance. Am I right?

Lastly, I wanted to know while filling the Visa application
- Employment - > Responsibilities part (300 words) - Do I need to keep everything similar with my company reference documents. Actually my company reference letter says exactly same information what is required as per Software engineer code.
Do I need to rephrase the sentences or keep it exactly matching or provide other details like tech language etc ? Please help.

Regards
Vimal

·
Registered
577 Posts
Thanks Parth,

My Passport identify/appearance is correct as per my current looks. So I think let it be.
If they have any question then I guess they will ask for affidavit. And then I will provide because I don't want to showcase these things in advance. Am I right?

Lastly, I wanted to know while filling the Visa application
- Employment - > Responsibilities part (300 words) - Do I need to keep everything similar with my company reference documents. Actually my company reference letter says exactly same information what is required as per Software engineer code.
Do I need to rephrase the sentences or keep it exactly matching or provide other details like tech language etc ? Please help.

Regards
Vimal
Yes, you can provide further information or an affidavit if asked for.

I am briefly describing the employment duties in my own words; making sure not to contradict any information on the Employer's statement. Choice is yours.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts