Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just received the following email from DELHI.

Your Reference: NEW DELHI / 3763429

09/07/2015

Dear ..... .......

Thank you for your UK visa application. A decision has now been made on your application and has been despatched along with the documentation submitted.

The completed application has been dispatched to the Visa Application Centre for them to process and forward to you, in accordance with your instructions to them.

Yours sincerely
UK Visas and Immigration
South and South East Asia Region

Should I read into anything from this? Could they make it more tense? :)

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
There are no secret messages, you just have to wait until your documentation comes back.

Good luck.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a bit worries because they quoted 55 working days but have got a reply in 26. Should i be concerned!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am quite concerned about this rule. Went to the bank 1 week before departing for Nepal to get statements stamped. Arrived in KTM on 1st May. As you probably heard, there was a huge Earthquake in KTM and this closed the application centre. It was re-opened in June in a temporary and makeshift area of the British Embassy in Kathmandu. Our application was submitted on June 4th.

Today, we got an email saying that a decision has been made -only 26 working days after submission. They quoted us 55 working days.

Otherwise, I believe our application is pretty damn strong.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.