Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I just want to share that i got my visa delivered to me today. I got an email from the embassy yesterday that the decision on my application has made and it will be transfer to VAC and the VAC sent it to me today. I am very happy and relieved.

here is my timeline:

Country applying from: Manila, Philippines
Type of visa applied for: Fiance ( Non Priority)
Date application submitted (online) : June 9
Date biometrics taken: June 15
Date documentation was received by UK Border Agency office: June 15
Office location processing your visa: Manila
Projected timeline given: 12 weeks
Decision email received: July 22
Date your visa was received: July 23 ( 28 working days)

my visa is valid not until September 4, as what I have put in my intended leaving date.

Shout out to Joppa, Nyclon and everyone else who helped me answer all my queries. Thank you so so much!

Following are the list of documents I submitted where I put in section.

Section 1 - Visa application details
-VAF4A Personal detail forms
-VAF4A Appendix 2
-Visa appointment booking
-Sponsors letter
-Applicants letter
-Visa fee receipt

Section 2 - Supporting documents
-Applicant new/old passport
-Applicant Birth certificate
-Applicant Marital status (Cenomar)
-Applicant IELTS Certificate
-Applicant TB certificate
-Applicant Passport photo x 2
-Applicants tentative booking travel itinerary
-Sponsor's copy of passport/pages with stamps
-Sponsor's Old passport

Section 3- Financial Information (Cat A)
-Sponsor's contract of employment
-Sponsor's letter of employment stating annual salary (26k per annum)
-Sponsor's P60
-Sponsor's Bank statement 6 months
-Sponsor's Pay slip 6 months

Section 4 - Proof of Relationship
- Photos of applicant and Sponsor (25 )
- Viber/Facetime/FB messenger logs screenshots
- Booking of wedding inquiry conversation
- Reservation of restaurant confirmation
- Hotel booking confirmation
- Wedding ring photo and receipt
- Sponsors remittances (year 2014)

Section 5 - Accommodation ( 3 bedroom house)
- Tenancy agreement
- Letter from the landlord that I am able to stay
- Photos of the House
- Bank statement as proof of address

*** I did not include Property inspection report even if my fiance is sharing the house with the landlord and his wife. They didn't provide me as well their passport number (as per confidentiality) which is being asked at the application form when sharing with others.

AGAIN, Thank you so much And would like to send a good luck to everyone whose going to apply or waiting for their visa. Just keep on praying and have faith. :):):)

Just a quick question:

After getting my visa, do i still have to do something before flying? Or just get a ticket and fly out to UK? forgive me for the silly question, just want to make sure that i wont have any trouble.:D:D

Since my visa is valid not until Sept 4, Is it okay to fly in the UK like September 23? As I would still like to celebrate my daughter's 10th birthday before leaving.

Thank you :)

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Nothing further to do.
Do you have a 30-day vignette or 33-month visa in your passport? Arriving on 23rd Sept is fine in either case but procedure after arrival will differ.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing further to do.
Do you have a 30-day vignette or 33-month visa in your passport? Arriving on 23rd Sept is fine in either case but procedure after arrival will differ.
Hi Joppa, thanks for the kind response.

What is 30 day vignette? Its only 6months visa in my passport from Sept - March 2016.

what do you mean by the procedure after arrival on 23rd will differ?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi all,

Can someone enlighten me with my query. I got my visa approved and its 6 months mult visa from Sept 4 - March 2016.

My question is -- is it okay to fly to UK on the 23rd of sept even if I put on my intended leaving date is on Sept 4? I know Joppa have answered it as fine but what does he means that the procedure after arrival will differ?

Also, if Im leaving on the date that is different on my intended leaving date, that means that our intended wedding date will change as well. Will there be a problem with that on my future spouse application?

Hope someone cal help me please. Thank you.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all,

Can someone enlighten me with my query. I got my visa approved and its 6 months mult visa from Sept 4 - March 2016.

My question is -- is it okay to fly to UK on the 23rd of sept even if I put on my intended leaving date is on Sept 4? I know Joppa have answered it as fine but what does he means that the procedure after arrival will differ?

Also, if Im leaving on the date that is different on my intended leaving date, that means that our intended wedding date will change as well. Will there be a problem with that on my future spouse application?

Hope someone cal help me please. Thank you.

Anyone to help me with this matter please?

Thank you! :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi everyone!

I got my fiancee visa approved last July 22. :)

I just want to ask if anyone knows if its okay to fly to UK on the 23rd of Sept even if I put Sept 4 on intended leaving date?

And i would like to know, If Im going to leave on Sept 23rd, it means that it will also change the intended wedding date I put on my fiancee application. will there be a problem with that? I just dont want to cause any trouble on my future spouse application.

Thank you and I hope someone can enlighten me wit that so I can book my flight to be reunited with my Fiance.

Goodluck to everyone whose waiting for their visa.
My then fiancee (last year) put 1st October and flew on October 14th so I'd say that it was no issue.

Not sure on the intended wedding date but I'd assume as long as you get married within the allotted time period it isn't an issue.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My then fiancee (last year) put 1st October and flew on October 14th so I'd say that it was no issue.

Not sure on the intended wedding date but I'd assume as long as you get married within the allotted time period it isn't an issue.

Thank you for the response Meepmeepy :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.