Anyone know how long it takes to get a fiance visa.
I was refused entry on a visitor visa but won an appeal and was allowed to stay for 6 months.
I applied for an EEA visa which was incorrect and was refused.
I am still married pending receipt of my divorce certificate and so applied as separated and stated divorce would be through in a month or two.
I also had dual nationality for Zimbabwe and SA, but lost all my Zimbabwean passports, birth certificates. I have been living as a permanent resident in SA for several years. I automatically lost my Zimbabwean citizenship when I became a South Africa.
Questions as follows:
1) I have read that you don't have to be divorced to apply for a fiance visa and so I don't think I will be refused on those grounds.
2) I only submitted my SA documents originals as Zim passports lost. Do the ECO do checks on applicants who have had dual nationality. Or are they only concerned with the last county you are permanently resident? If they have to check on me in Zimbabwe that could take weeks to get a visa. I don't have any criminal records in both countries.
3) My fiance in the Uk receives child benefits approx. UK pounds 100 per month. Is this going to affect my application. As mentioned before she earns 100 000k as a professional.
4) We have booked a hotel for the wedding to take place and paid a deposit. The wedding will have 60 guests and all papers submitted with application.
5) Despite my fiance earning 100 000k she has heavy expenses and the incoming is the same as the outgoing every month.
6) Supporting documents.
Notarized copy passport.
Original Decree absolute.
7 months original bank statements.
Letter from her work stating she is a full time partner.
Accountants financial statements last tax year.
Letter stamped from her solicitor declaring the intention to marry and her address and accommodation size. Also declaring she will take care of my expenses as a sponsor.
Wedding contract from Hotel - Both out names appesr
Email from hotel stating received funds as deposit for wedding. Sponsors name appears.
Email from council advising wedding ceremony and fees to pay. Both our names appear.
Email from work colleague stating length of time knowing sponsor and confirming our relationship.
Photocopy council tax.
Original telephone account.
SA Birth Cert original
SA Birth Cert orginal for current wife.
Since my Zim marriage cert lost I obtained a marriage cert from the SA home affairs.
Letter from solicitor concerning advanced stage of my divorce.
6 months bank statements from my business as self employed.
6 months business invoices showing how I derive an income.
Letter from my bank confirming business account belongs to me as a Sole Prop.
2011, 2010, 2009 tax returns.
Letter of intent to marry and history of our relationship and time remaining until divorce cert. received.
Refusal letter stating my visitor visa had been reinstated.
Refusal letter for EEA visa.
50 pages of skype log
UK cell phone bill showing calls to each other.
Flights taken together.
Anybody know, will I get a fiance visa or have I messed up somewhere?