Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Completing the online version of the FLR(M).

Part of the process allows you to download:

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/documents/family_consent.pdf

Part 1 is completed by the applicant.

Part 2 is to be completed by myself as the sponsor as we have some joint utility bills?

Part 3 is also completed by myself as the sponsor as I am paying for application and providing adequate maintenance?

Or am I wrong?

Thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
You do not fill out part 3. That is only for 3rd party support. You don't have a 3rd party... there is only you and your applicant.

Hi

Completing the online version of the FLR(M).

Part of the process allows you to download:

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/documents/family_consent.pdf

Part 1 is completed by the applicant.

Part 2 is to be completed by myself as the sponsor as we have some joint utility bills?

Part 3 is also completed by myself as the sponsor as I am paying for application and providing adequate maintenance?

Or am I wrong?

Thanks.

·
Registered
924 Posts
That's not my understanding of it. Part 2 relates to other documents that may be in joint name (such as bills etc) and Part 3 refers to financial sponsorship from anyone other than the applicant themselves, including the sponsor.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Your understanding is incorrect.

That's not my understanding of it. Part 2 relates to other documents that may be in joint name (such as bills etc) and Part 3 refers to financial sponsorship from anyone other than the applicant themselves, including the sponsor.

·
Registered
315 Posts
We only signed Parts 1 and 2 - got the visa. Part 3 is for anyone else's name who is on the evidence, for example, parents you may be be living with and supplying a bill in their name.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.