Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
i am a british citizen (female) looking to bring my fiance over when i have worked for the minimum 6 months. i started work in the middle of october and as my boss had already done the pay roll for the month he said i will be paid for october and november in my november payslip at the end of the month. will this still be counted as 2 payslips as it will cover both months?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
,but what if my wages exceed the minimum rquirement.....? for example £18,600 divided by 12 months is £1550 per month.....what if i was earning £3100 per month.... so wouldnt my half month still meet the criteria?

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
All that means is you will be paid for two months in November. You still need to meet the minimum monthly pay of £1,550 if you are salaried.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so it doesnt matter if there is only one payslip covering october and november as long as the october part (half month) is also min £1550

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
But you must staple a note to Nov payslip that it covers two months of Oct and Nov, and attach another to Oct bank statement explaining why there is no record of salary entry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.