Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

We're in the final stages of preparing our visa documents, but there seems to be one thing i cant find the answer to.
In regards to the accommodation we will stay at my parents home until we find suitable alternative accommodation. Ive had the property inspection report done and i understand that my parents have to write a letter to say that they agree to my fiance living in their home.
My question is does it have to say anything specific? or is there a template somewhere that they can fill in?

Also do i need to complete form SU07/12 (sponsorship undertaking)?

Many thanks

adam

·
Super Moderator
18,064 Posts
They just need to indicate that they are happy to have you and your fiance living with them. You'll also need the deed or land registry, their mortgage statement and a council tax bill.

SU07/12 generally isn't needed but depending on where your fiance is from, some visa agents particularly on the subcontinent, insist on it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply nyclon

I also operate my limited company from my parents home. According to Appendix FM-SE i have to provide:

'proof of ownership or lease of business premises'

Will another letter from my parents stating they allow me to operate my business from their home suffice?

·
Registered
39,079 Posts
Don't mention anything about running a business, unless you are relying on profit from it to meet the financial requirement.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm only using the company to prove my ongoing employment.

The financial requirement is met my salaried employment and self employment covering apr 12 - apr 13

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.