Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Me and my partner have decided to go with the fiance visa we' ve known one another for a long while online but we've never met in real and we decided to do that as well she lives in Engand and I'm Egyptian living in Turkey.

We're wondering if we need professional help from any agency if yes what would be your recommendations? We would much prefer a no visa no fee sort of thing so it's not a scam but if it's a reasonable price with good reputation we would go for it.

The only reason as to why we would want to go with a firm is while we were in the process of getting everything in place for us to meet there were such a right mess in my home country Egypt so I thought let's met somewhere else I tried with Bulgaria and Turkey I got granted Turkey visa and I have got a residence permit on here and been refused the Bulgarian one.

Also she makes quite good monthly income proven by bank statements and she has got a big house which should have more than enough space for both of us.

I have done some researches about the required documents and I found that most likely they would need:

Birth certificates
Passport photos
Proof of the relationship which in our case is so easy because we've been using all sorts of communication methods skype regular carrier phones and also e-mails.
A paper from the council that proves she has that place which consists of x amount of rooms or x amount of square meters.
Bank statements
English language test which shouldn't be hard at all since it's me the Egyptian who's writing this post so I decided I would go for a TOEFL test in Turkey here since it takes only one day to get the results.
Her flight details and a proof that she stayed with me which I can easily get from the hotel.

So that's all I could figure out on my own and any help would be appreciated in regards to the steps we should take or the agencies we should contact and how long roughly the whole process would take.

Thank you very much in advance. :yo:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi there,

Me and my partner have decided to go with the fiance visa we' ve known one another for a long while online but we've never met in real and we decided to do that as well she lives in Engand and I'm Egyptian living in Turkey.

We're wondering if we need professional help from any agency if yes what would be your recommendations? We would much prefer a no visa no fee sort of thing so it's not a scam but if it's a reasonable price with good reputation we would go for it.

The only reason as to why we would want to go with a firm is while we were in the process of getting everything in place for us to meet there were such a right mess in my home country Egypt so I thought let's met somewhere else I tried with Bulgaria and Turkey I got granted Turkey visa and I have got a residence permit on here and been refused the Bulgarian one.

Also she makes quite good monthly income proven by bank statements and she has got a big house which should have more than enough space for both of us.

I have done some researches about the required documents and I found that most likely they would need:

Birth certificates
Passport photos
Proof of the relationship which in our case is so easy because we've been using all sorts of communication methods skype regular carrier phones and also e-mails.
A paper from the council that proves she has that place which consists of x amount of rooms or x amount of square meters.
Bank statements
English language test which shouldn't be hard at all since it's me the Egyptian who's writing this post so I decided I would go for a TOEFL test in Turkey here since it takes only one day to get the results.
Her flight details and a proof that she stayed with me which I can easily get from the hotel.

So that's all I could figure out on my own and any help would be appreciated in regards to the steps we should take or the agencies we should contact and how long roughly the whole process would take.

Thank you very much in advance. :yo:
You need to have met in person to meet the requirements for the Fiance Visa. You say to start of your post that you haven't met in person, does your partner intend to visit you in Turkey? You have put flight tickets and hotel confirmations on your list.

UK Border Agency | Can you apply?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to have met in person to meet the requirements for the Fiance Visa. You say to start of your post that you haven't met in person, does your partner intend to visit you in Turkey? You have put flight tickets and hotel confirmations on your list.

UK Border Agency | Can you apply?
Thank you very much for your reply yes we've already booked the flight for her to visit me on my birthday very soon :israel:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thank you very much for your reply yes we've already booked the flight for her to visit me on my birthday very soon :israel:
I would suggest having a look through the UKBA website to learn as much as you can about the requirements for Fiance Visas - in addition to having to meet the financial requirement, they also look at if your relationship meets their requirements for "genuine and subsisting" UK Border Agency | Genuine and subsisting relationships

One of the requirements is having visited each other and your respective families in your home country - something neither of you will meet even after you meet in person in Turkey. I don't know how flexible these requirements are and if you can submit alternative evidence.

I am new to all of this and I'm sure someone more experienced will be able to advise more accurately but I'd say to know what you have to meet first before sorting out documents/ third party considerations would be a good start.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would suggest having a look through the UKBA website to learn as much as you can about the requirements for Fiance Visas - in addition to having to meet the financial requirement, they also look at if your relationship meets their requirements for "genuine and subsisting" UK Border Agency | Genuine and subsisting relationships

One of the requirements is having visited each other and your respective families in your home country - something neither of you will meet even after you meet in person in Turkey. I don't know how flexible these requirements are and if you can submit alternative evidence.

I am new to all of this and I'm sure someone more experienced will be able to advise more accurately but I'd say to know what you have to meet first before sorting out documents/ third party considerations would be a good start.
That migt be a problem I don't have any issue providing any alternative views but in Egypt right now if we went for a visit there it will almost be like a prison for both of us since there's a curfew every Friday from 7 PM and everyday from midnight but thank you again for your reply we will be awaiting other members who can tell us more about this and also if there's any reasonable reliable professional help that we would go with.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
You are going to have a difficult time proving a genuine and subsisting relationship. You really should meet a few times before you attempt to apply.

·
Registered
66 Posts
i met my wife couples of times

i met with my wife 4 times , she visited me in algeria with my family , and we met in tunisia 3 times, and we did loads of pictures together , and trips .
my question is that will help my application to prove a true relations shipe ?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hello, I need help.!!!!

I live in algeria , and i am planing to apply for fiance visa to UK, to enjoy my fiance there. we have all the documents, my fiance satisfied all the requirments.
my question is , I just have 1 month work in algeria, do I need to work 3 month in algeria to get 3 salary slips ? or i just need to show them my work certificat and vacany, ?
i want to apply soon as possible, i hope to see positive answers , and thank you:)

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
I live in algeria , and i am planing to apply for fiance visa to UK, to enjoy my fiance there. we have all the documents, my fiance satisfied all the requirments.
my question is , I just have 1 month work in algeria, do I need to work 3 month in algeria to get 3 salary slips ? or i just need to show them my work certificat and vacany, ?
i want to apply soon as possible, i hope to see positive answers , and thank you:)
Your work history as the applicant is not necessary and won't be considered. Nothing related to you working in your country is necessary.

·
Registered
66 Posts
thank you my friend , but !!!

I tried to apply last summer for a fiance visa, and the uk agency send me this email, leting me know which requiremnts should i tak with me when i go to the embassy in algier.the said it having a slips salary id required
this the email they send to me :

The following supporting documents are required:

* IMPORTANT: Please ensure that you submit a full printed copy of your online application. Your printed application form should be signed and dated and should contain a bar code on the first page. If no bar code is present you will need to change the security settings on your computer. The printed application can only be used ONCE to support a visa application and should not be photocopied or submitted to support any other visa application.
* SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS: You should read the 'Guide to Supporting Documents' to help you decide which documents will be useful in supporting the statements that you have made on your visa application form (VAF). The guide for your application type can be found here: UK Border Agency | Supporting documents
* The appropriate fee
* your current passport
* your old passport or a copy of it
* either a letter confirming your period of employment from your employer together with salary slips for the last three months or a certificate confirming you have continuing studies or if you are self employed, evidence of your business for example company
* evidence of contact between you and your sponsor for example letters, email, telephone bills, etc.
* evidence of funds available to you, in the form of detailed bank statements covering at least the last three months
* evidence of your current accommodation, for example mortgage or tenancy documents, utility bills, etc.
* evidence of your sponsors accommodation in the UK, for example mortgage or tenancy documents, etc.
* evidence of your sponsors employment or intended employment in the UK, for example a contract or offer of employment, salary slips, etc.
* one recent passport photograph (not more than six months old)

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
That sounds like the documents required for a visit visa, not a fiance visa and the link in fact opens to information on supporting documents for a visit visa. You do not need anything related to your employment in your home country for a fiance visa.

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.