Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am travelling to the UK tomorrow after getting my fiance visa,
can anybody tell me what type f question they will ask and if i need to take any of my visa papers?
i have a flight booked to return to thailand too, i i get the spouse visa after marry i wont use the flight but im scared if they will say i wont stay in the uk because i booked a flight home

please help!

·
Registered
38,993 Posts
I am travelling to the UK tomorrow after getting my fiance visa,
can anybody tell me what type f question they will ask and if i need to take any of my visa papers?
i have a flight booked to return to thailand too, i i get the spouse visa after marry i wont use the flight but im scared if they will say i wont stay in the uk because i booked a flight home
You can expect to be reminded about the fiancé visa rules, such as marriage within 6 months and applying for FLR, and no work. So carry some evidence of your intended wedding (booking receipt, wedding invitation etc), bank statement and evidence of accommodation. No need to mention your return flight to Thailand. If asked, just say you only bought a return ticket as it was cheaper than one-way and you don't intend to use it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.