Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I need some guidance regarding Accommodation

I and my fiance will be staying at parents in the UK.

We have:

- Letter from mother stating who lives in the house, their NI numbers and passport numbers, including consent

- Letter from father stating living at another address with proof

- An inspection report dated mid-July that it is not overcrowded and can hold up to 9.5 people (at the moment only 3 people living in the house). This document will be 3months and 2 weeks old by the time we hand in our application... so perhaps it will act only as persuasive evidence since it is invalid?

- Land Registry documents, title deeds

- Past 3-6 month bills on council tax and energy

- Photographs of the house detailing each room

Will this suffice? Or do I need to do another inspection report?

Please advise

Thanks,
Xiao

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hello,

I need some guidance regarding Accommodation

I and my fiance will be staying at parents in the UK.

We have:

- Letter from mother stating who lives in the house, their NI numbers and passport numbers, including consent

- Letter from father stating living at another address with proof

- An inspection report dated mid-July that it is not overcrowded and can hold up to 9.5 people (at the moment only 3 people living in the house). This document will be 3months and 2 weeks old by the time we hand in our application... so perhaps it will act only as persuasive evidence since it is invalid?

- Land Registry documents, title deeds

- Past 3-6 month bills on council tax and energy

- Photographs of the house detailing each room

Will this suffice? Or do I need to do another inspection report?

Please advise

Thanks,
Xiao
It is only a Fiancee Visa and necessary to give evidence of accommodation but not energy at this stage.
If your parents are Joint owners even if they do not live together, a letter from them both agreeing that your Fiancee can live at the address. It is not necessary to enclose your mother's passport, just the Land registry Record and CT Bill.
If you are currently living with your mother, unless others are living there also, the Property Survey is not required.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is only a Fiancee Visa and necessary to give evidence of accommodation but not energy at this stage.
If your parents are Joint owners even if they do not live together, a letter from them both agreeing that your Fiancee can live at the address. It is not necessary to enclose your mother's passport, just the Land registry Record and CT Bill.
If you are currently living with your mother, unless others are living there also, the Property Survey is not required.
Thank you,

By other you mean a non - family member?

currently, in the household, there is my fiance, his brother, and his mother... would this be an issue?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.