Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
I want to ask how much screenshots do i have to prepare and i have3 social media like whatsapp messenger and the email should screenshot them all or is it enough to do sample ? What about the calls do i need to put the logs too ? And in the uk application form there ask me how long do you gonna stay in UK .what should i type there ?
Thank you all

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hello everyone
I want to ask how much screenshots do i have to prepare and i have3 social media like whatsapp messenger and the email should screenshot them all or is it enough to do sample ? What about the calls do i need to put the logs too ? And in the uk application form there ask me how long do you gonna stay in UK .what should i type there ?
Thank you all
Evidence of a meaningful relationship which needs accurate records of regular contacts, conversations, meetings etc. This should be over at least a 12 month period.
If you state a stay of more than 6months your application will be refused.

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Evidence of a meaningful relationship which needs accurate records of regular contacts, conversations, meetings etc. This should be over at least a 12 month period.
Your relationship evidence should cover your whole relationship.

If you state a stay of more than 6months your application will be refused.
This is not true. We suggest that answer this question with the length of the visa but we have never heard of anyone being refused because they put a longer period of time.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Your relationship evidence should cover your whole relationship.

This is not true. We suggest that answer this question with the length of the visa but we have never heard of anyone being refused because they put a longer period of time.

Correct me if wrong, Fiancee Visa's are only issued for 6months and not longer.

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Correct me if wrong, Fiancee Visa's are only issued for 6months and not longer.

Yes, they are issued for 6 months but it is simply untrue that your visa will be refused if you indicate you plan to stay for longer than 6 months.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fiance

Thanks for your reply. So we just put down 6 months? Also with the evidence, how much is too much? Is it just a couple of conversations per month?

I also had a post in another area that I wonder if you could answer.

Hi

I have updated my list of documents as evidence. We are planning to submit it soon and I'd appreciate someone having a look and commenting on whether I have missed anything. I have also put questions by some of the documents if someone could share their wisdom and some questions at the end

List of Document

Copy of the bio-data page of applicant’s passport (GWF reference number and location of centre at the top right-hand corner)
UKVI application form
VAF4A – Appendix 2
Biometrics appointment confirmation

1. Applicant’s information
a. Applicant’s letter of introduction
b. 1 passport sized photo (with applicant’s full name on back)
c. Applicant’s full current passport
d. Applicant’s full previous passport
e. Certificate of passing IELTS Life Skills A1

2. Sponsor’s information
a. Sponsor’s letter of introduction/intention to marry
b. Colour copy of sponsor’s bio-data page of current passport

3. Evidence of relationship
a. WhatsApp call logs and information from January to September 2017 – is it enough to copy all the call logs and then have one per month with the call time and call length?
b. Sample of WhatsApp message conversation – what kind of messages do you choose? How many separate conversations?
c. Sample of Facebook Messenger messages – is this required if we use the WhatsApp messages?
d. Screenshot of inbox search of emails
e. Sample of email conversation – how many email conversations?
f. Western Union transfer receipts for 24 May 2017, 27 July 2017, and 22 August 2017
g. Flight booking confirmation, hotel confirmation, and original flight boarding passes for a 2-week holiday to Turkey – do we need to include the sponsor’s visa?
h. Photographs of applicant and sponsor, together with family and descriptions – can these be made into a collage of three per page? How many photo pages is enough?

4. Financial requirement – category A
a. 6 months of sponsor’s stamped payslips (March to August inclusive)
b. Letter from sponsor’s employer corroborating employment dates, job title, and pay
c. 6 months of original bank statements (March to August inclusive)

5. Evidence of accommodation
a. Title deeds of sponsor’s property – does it need to be certified?
b. Land registry certificate – is title and land registry both required?
c. Letter from bank confirming they hold a mortgage for sponsor

6. Intention to marry
a. Email correspondence with Southwark Registry Office making enquiries and reserving the ceremony room
b. Wedding invitations – is it ok if this is just a screenshot of the initiation or do they have to be purchased and have a receipt?
c. Receipt of suit purchases
d. Receipt of engagement rings

I have some further questions too:
We will be using the TLS contact centre in Adana Turkey - are my headings correct and in the right order for the scanning process?
When making a copy does it have to be a colour copy? For example, the pages in the passport.
Do we also need to provide a copy of the passport in the original documents?
Does the scanning office have any problems with copied documents that are on both sides?
How long does it normally take from submitting the online visa application form to having the appointment to get the documents scanned? Is there enough time to send some of the documents from the UK to Turkey?
When I was in Turkey recently we opened a joint bank account. There is no money in it yet - is it worth putting some in and using this as evidence? If so which section do we put it in and how much?

Thanking anyone in advance for their comments - no matter how big or small it may be

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yes, they are issued for 6 months but it is simply untrue that your visa will be refused if you indicate you plan to stay for longer than 6 months.
Just wanted to say that we put down 'permanently' for this question on our fiance visa application and our application was successful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.