Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how can i post my question on this forum???
can someone please help me? below is my question

Hello everyone,

I live in Canada from past 3 years on work permit status. I am engaged to a British Citizen. Its been a year we are dating each other and got engaged in Dec 2014. I visited England about a month ago to meet him and his family. My question Is now we are looking to get married this September 2015 and I need fiancé visa to go get married there In England- financial requirement is 18,600 annually my fiancé got a pay rise in February only, so are we good to apply? Or we need to wait for 6 months- Feb till august?? 6 months pay slips needed to be according to 18,600?
Can someone please help me?
That would be greatly appreciated 

·
Super Moderator
18,088 Posts
To start a new thread you click the post a new thread tab that is on the left just above the list of threads. I have started a new one for you.

If you are applying under Category A then your fiancé must show that he has earned a yearly salary of £18,600 for the 6 months immediately before you apply. So if he didn't start earning that tip February then you can't apply until he has 6 full moths of pay slips showing that he has earned £1550/month if he is salaried.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.