Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am applying for fiance visa. I have some doubts on filling the form Appendix 2.

1.9 Are you seeking permission to come to the UK as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner to enable your marriage or civil partnership
If ‘Yes’ when and where do you plan to marry/enter into a civil partnership?

We plan to get married in the month of January 2018 in Leeds but we haven't booked anything as there is uncertainty in visa and processing times. Do I have to mention any specific date & venue or just January 2018 in Leeds would be alright ?

1.16 If you are an unmarried or same sex partner, have you been living in a relationship akin to marriage or a civil partnership?

What does this mean? Yes, we have stayed with each other on several occasions for almost 6 months in total in past 2 years. Does it mean i have to write YES for ths question?

1.17 Provide details of how long you have been in a relationship akin to marriage or a civil partnership with your sponsor

1.19 Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship akin to marriage or a civil partnership at any time (including since your
wedding or civil partnership ceremony)?
Do I have to answer this? If yes then what?

1.25 Do you and your sponsor have any shared financial
responsibilities?

What does this mean? My sponsor has been paying for vacations & my flights and trip and education. I haven't contributed much. What should I answer in this?

2.8 Do you intend to work in the UK?

I would after I get married and get working permit. But not before that. Also I have not looked for any job actively. What are we supposed to write since it is a fiance visa so I dont want to say Yes and make ECO feel suspicious. What is an ideal answer?

What Should I mention in additional info?

I would be very grateful for answers. Thank you so much in advance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.