Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to wish everyone on this forum a very Happy Christmas. I live in Buckinghamshire and we have been virtually snowed in since last Thursday - no post in a week and no rubbish collection! I hope that all of you ex-pats in Cyprus havent forgotten what snow is! I also hope that if any of you are expecting friends and family from UK they get there safely. All have fun!
Nicky

·
Super Moderator
12,544 Posts
I would just like to wish everyone on this forum a very Happy Christmas. I live in Buckinghamshire and we have been virtually snowed in since last Thursday - no post in a week and no rubbish collection! I hope that all of you ex-pats in Cyprus havent forgotten what snow is! I also hope that if any of you are expecting friends and family from UK they get there safely. All have fun!
Nicky
Merry Christmas to you too Nicky and too everyone on the forum.
Its sunny here again today but we will go up and see if there is any snow in Troodos at some point over the holiday.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,544 Posts
Happy Christmas to everyone. I hope that your Christmas is all that you want it to be.http://www.expatforum.com/expats/images/smilies/animated/love.gif

We may not have snow here in Cyprus this Christmas. The weather forecast predicts the warmest Christmas in Cyprus since records began.....
The snow often dosn't come until January. But I have to say it certainly has been warm the last few days. I might need to get my summer clothes out again:D:D:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.