Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I wanted to find out if anyone has enrolled in this driving school :car: in the suburb of Paris. I need to get my drivers license because I have past the time frame to exchange my American Driver's license. Before I enroll, I would love to get peoples opinions that have actually used this school.

Any comments are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
EJBinParis

·
Administrator
54,451 Posts
Fehrenbachs has been well known for years as what could be about the only driving school in France (certainly in Paris) that conducts classes in English and handles the necessary arrangements for students to take their exams with the necessary translators. (And I think they offer lessons in other languages as well.)

They are not cheap, but I have never heard any complaints (well, other than the prices).
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bev! :D

I've done my homework for sometime on this school and am aware of their high prices & procedures. I just haven't seen any reviews as of recent that give me piece of mind that I'm doing the right thing to enroll. I don't mind paying the price if I have strong recommendations from those who have actually attended. I'm really seeking personal experiences to allow for me to justify going forward with them.

I appreciate your response!:nod:

Thanks

·
Administrator
54,451 Posts
I know that WICE, an English language expat group in Paris, used to have some sort of an arrangement with Fehrenbach. If you wander over to WICE you may be able to find some folks there who have gone through their program.
Cheers,
Bev

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.