Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband has been waiting for his documents to be returned after receiving an email saying a decision has been made on his spouse visa application. The wait has been terrible and now FedEx seem incapable of delivering it. They've cited numerous reasons beyond their control. It's taken a week so far from UKBA hub in Colombia to Guatemala City whereas it took a day and half to get to Bogota when we sent via DHL.

Does anyone know if there's a UKBA number we can call if it doesn't arrive?
Thanks,
KHP

·
Registered
834 Posts
Go to UKBA Guatemala page and look for how to make a complaint.
I had the same problem, its not fedex, its the UK custom that have held your documents because it contains a passport and after they make sure that there is nothing wrong with the passport they will release it to Fedex and they will deliver it to you...but u will get, not to worry..

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had the same problem, its not fedex, its the UK custom that have held your documents because it contains a passport and after they make sure that there is nothing wrong with the passport they will release it to Fedex and they will deliver it to you...but u will get, not to worry..
Hi Waiting Stars,

Thanks for your reply. On this occasion it is FedEx who are causing the delay. It was let through customs quickly but has been at the Fedex depot for 4 days! I'm hoping they will deliver it today :)

KHP

·
Registered
834 Posts
Hi Waiting Stars,

Thanks for your reply. On this occasion it is FedEx who are causing the delay. It was let through customs quickly but has been at the Fedex depot for 4 days! I'm hoping they will deliver it today :)

KHP
I know, in my case, they first delivered it to a wrong address and they send my documents back to the Fedex and after I called them many times then they deliver is to the right address. I will not use FedEx in future. You should keep nagging them, its very frustrating, I can understand ...
Look luck and I am sure you will get it soon.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks waiting stars. My husband just received a call saying they've located the package and will deliver it tomorrow. Now we're hoping it's a positive outcome! It's been a stressful few months.

KHP

·
Registered
834 Posts
Thanks waiting stars. My husband just received a call saying they've located the package and will deliver it tomorrow. Now we're hoping it's a positive outcome! It's been a stressful few months.

KHP
I can totally understand. I hope you hear a positive news... and good luck :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.