Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

FBAR question

1379 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  berniej
I have to send them in for the last 6 years.Do you just send in the filled out forms or do you have to send in proof??


1 - 1 of 3 Posts
For FBARs you just send in the forms. If they have questions, they'll ask - but generally the FBARs are simple declarations. No proof required.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.