Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
My father applied for 2 year family visa from Pakistan but unfortunately he was refused under paragraph V4.2(a). He received a letter stating the following:

' I have refused you application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement of paragraph V4 of Appendix V: Immigration rules for visitors because:

1 ) On your application you have stated that you intend to visit your son in the UK and he will maintain and accommodate you. Although you have provided a council tax bill along with other sponsor documents, you have not provided any documents to satisfactory demonstrate adequate accommodation to detail the size of your sponsor’s property or how many people reside there. The documents you have presented to me do not establish that your sponsor is able to undertake such responsibility. I am not satisfied that you will be adequately sponsored, maintained and accommodated in the UK. V 4.3(c)
2) You stated that you are self employed as you earn PKR500, 000 (GBP3176.93) per month from all sources , however I am unable to verify your claimed income from the personal bank statement provided as it shows deposit in excess of this income. For example between 07/04/2015 and 13/04/15 over GBP9000 was deposited into your bank account which represents more than double the monthly income you have declared. The timing of all these recent deposit immediately before your application and stated intention of visit to the UK leaves me to doubt the genuine intention of your travel at this time, which undermines the credibility of your application. You have not provided evidence to show the origin of these funds therefore I am not satisfied this bank statement is an accurate reflection of your personal and financial circumstances. Taking all of the above into consideration and given my assessment of your application on the whole, I am not satisfied that your circumstances are as you have indicated.
3) Given all of this I am not satisfied your circumstances are as you have indicated, nor therefore of your intentions in wishing to travel to the UK now. I am not satisfied that you are guinenly seeking as a visitor or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of the period of the visa as stated by you. Your application for a visit visa has been refused under paragraph V4.2(a)
My wife has ILR and I am on a spouse visa, I am self employed and my wife is working in a small company. However the sponsor for my dad was my brother who is on entrepreneur visa TIER 1 and he is self employed as well. I was not the sponsor for my father however I did attach my details and passport copy with his application.
My father has been to UK many times before so we thought it would be an easy process since he has been granted UK visa a few times before. He is self employed in Pakistan but most of his business activities are on cash and no bank transactions or proper tax documents are generated. Before his visa application he put around 9000 pounds in his bank account which was advised by one of our friend.
We are reapplying his visa, my brother has requested a letter from a solicitor that would say his house has 2 rooms and my father can live in there. Also my father would get a letter from a local accountant which would state that he has been paying taxes on his income. My question is do we need to send the original solicitor letter by post to my father so he can attach with his application or we can email him and he would take a print out? Also would it effect his application if he changes the income of PKR500,000 and reduce it to around 200,000 or 300,000?
I would really appreciate if anyone can give any suggestion on how we can make his application successful and also my brother is sponsoring him shall I attach a cover letter as well?. Thank you very much

·
Registered
39,104 Posts
I think property inspection report is better.
6-month statement showing regular c £4,500 deposits should do. Plus a year's account prepared by his accountant.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.