Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Anyone happened to have clocked recently how fast, or slow, it took you from TGC to the Airport and/or vice versa? Also from AR if anyone is from there.

And if anyone lives in these two areas and works in Media City. How's the drive?

Many, many thanks.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to add... reason being is that my job, as well as my wife's, will entail a few airport runs throughout any given part of the year. But when in Dubai, home will be home as well as the "office", with the odd trip into Media City. Therefore will be looking at the TGC and AR as places to buy/live for the long term.

If anyone has any thoughts, would be very much appreciated.

Again, many thanks.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Hi all,

Anyone happened to have clocked recently how fast, or slow, it took you from TGC to the Airport and/or vice versa? Also from AR if anyone is from there.

And if anyone lives in these two areas and works in Media City. How's the drive?

Many, many thanks.
Drove (for the immediate past 12 months) from Palmera 2 AR to Al Garhoud (right next to the airport) 22 - 25min every time sitting on about 125KPH straight up Emirates Rd, then cut across towards Deira past Festival City .... no problem ! ... :clap2:

PS .... AR is a nice enough place to live with most everything pretty handy!!!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Fatenhappy.

I assume that it takes another 10 or 15 or so onto TGC?

Also, if you don't mind answering something else, have seen a whole bunch of stuff on AR... down to youtube walk-in videos of properties for sale. Anyway, came across two things... the race track on windy days and the public works system, also on windy days, can upset the genteel ambience of AR_being a little on the nose and ears. Don't suppose you know which area of AR gets affected the most?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.