Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

just to let people know theres a new series of fantasy homes down under just started on "home" channel.

The first one is on sky anytime at the moment.

think its on each night this week at 10pm. its repeated the nect morning too.

its 2009 house prices!!

got us very excited lastnight!

Christie :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Exellent insight

Hi there,

I too have watched it for the last two nights and particularly liked the Brisbane one as that is where we are considering going.

One of the areas in particular looks great it is called Bellbowrie, any thought or opinions on this area would be great.

Ideally we would like to be within 45 minutes drive of Brisbane,

thanks again

AShley :eek:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there,

I too have watched it for the last two nights and particularly liked the Brisbane one as that is where we are considering going.

One of the areas in particular looks great it is called Bellbowrie, any thought or opinions on this area would be great.

Ideally we would like to be within 45 minutes drive of Brisbane,

thanks again

AShley :eek:
I know, that was our favourite property/suburb too! any info off anyone on it would be great?

x

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi

just to let people know theres a new series of fantasy homes down under just started on "home" channel.

The first one is on sky anytime at the moment.

think its on each night this week at 10pm. its repeated the nect morning too.

its 2009 house prices!!

got us very excited lastnight!

Christie :)
OMG!!!!!! hello christie xxx

·
Registered
178 Posts
OMG, saw the 1st two episodes, did you see the guys in both shows? they were so smarmy and creepy (loved themselves or what!!).LOL... but yeah the areas covered were good and the houses and prices were informative. Esp liked the beach where they saw the dolphins up close in Brisbane, Does anyone remember where that was as that's a place I would def visit when we get there.

xx Satty :love:

·
Registered
178 Posts
man that lady..the host is annoying!!! lol
Tx
Too true, she comes across as very fake. Still prefer "Wanted down Under" as they showed the work aspects as well as properties. We need a good show for us wannabe's to get a realistic approach on living in OZ, enough to keep us enticed until we're there living the dream.

xx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts