Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I'm looking for anyone who has expirience with EEA family permit for parents in law. I'm EEA national(Czech) married to Indian national.We both live and work in the UK. My husband is here on self-suffitient 5 years family permit. I'm working part time and rasing child. We showed that his parents have a small business in india and are partialy supporting us.

Now my husbands parents (both indian nationals under aged 52,53) need to relocate in here. Can they apply for EEA family permit? Can they be self-suffitient? What they need to proove in that category?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Hi,
Hello.

I'm looking for anyone who has expirience with EEA family permit for parents in law. I'm EEA national(Czech) married to Indian national.We both live and work in the UK. My husband is here on self-suffitient 5 years family permit. I'm working part time and rasing child. We showed that his parents have a small business in india and are partialy supporting us.

Now my husbands parents (both indian nationals under aged 52,53) need to relocate in here. Can they apply for EEA family permit? Can they be self-suffitient? What they need to proove in that category?

Thanks
It needs to be the other way around. They need to depend financially from y'all.

Animo
(Cheers)

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
So in your case there is virtually zero chance of being approved. So they should get family visitor visa in the usual way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.