Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Family name (surname) is not attached with my name. What should I write in family name while submitting EOI? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks In Advance...!!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Your question is not clear. Please elaborate a little.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My passport has below detail:

Surname :
Given Names : Sandeep

Now question is :

What should I enter in EOI, considering that Surname/Family Name is mandatory in EOI?

Thanks in advance...!!!

G

·
Ok but do you have a surname which you have, use or is on other ID documents such as birth certificate, Durbin licence, educational certificates

If non of them just put your first name twice to fill the box so you can submit your EOI.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Khatri- you posted this some time ago

"I am the one who had this issue. All my educational documents have first name and passport and work exp have first name plus surname.if you need a proper format..email me your id..otherwise any lawyer can create a document for you and take the print out on twenty rupees stamp paper and get it notarized."

Doesn't this mean that you actually do have a surname?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi

I faced almost same problem when filling up my application.My passport shows name as,

Surname:
Given Name: Bijoy Purantharapully Job

I searched a lot and finally wrote the full name in in family name coloumn and left given name coloumn blank as help button near to each question in the application says (? button near to each question)

I got my grant and name listed as Bijoy Purantharapully Job.

I suggest to read carefully the help button and try to get possible help before filling up.

Thanks,

Bijoy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts