Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am filing EOI for visa sub-class 190. And I am also about to send my application for NSW state nomination very soon. While completing EOI I came across these questions

i) Are there any family members the client would like to include in a future application?
ii) How many family members?
iii) Would the client be accompanied by the client's partner in a future application?

Currently I am married with 1 child. But right now I don't want them to move with me to Australia. Later, when I get settled in about a year, I'll bring them over probably on spouse / partner visa. Now my question is, Should I answer 'NO' to both question while submitting EOI ? or I should answer 'YES' to i) and 'NO' to iii) . it is really confusing!
Any help is greatly appreciated.

- Ahmed

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
In your case,
i) Are there any family members the client would like to include in a future application?
NO
ii) How many family members?
iii) Would the client be accompanied by the client's partner in a future application?
NO

G

·
It is indeed. I understand why some want to do it and think it will be beneficial but the evidence required for a spouse visa is so much more than for a dependent spouse on a skilled visa. Then the extra costs, way more than adding as dependent and being separated for 12 months minimum!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts