Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear All,

Section 3 on the online vaf4a application form is 'Family Details' and at the top it says 'Spouse/ Partner' does this mean the details in this section relate to the applicant or the sponsor?

For example, I presumed this section was for the sponsor to fill out, however it asks questions such as (If you only have one name, please enter it here and in the Given Name box).. if YOU leads me to believe it is for the applicant to complete?

With the Mother and Father details beneath, do they mean applicants parents information, or Sponsors parents?

Thanks

Craig

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
The section at the top labelled "spouse / partner" is about your (the applicant's) spouse / partner. Under that, when it starts asking about mother and father, that's the applicant's mother and father. it's all in relation to the applicant

Reactions: UKUSAMarriage99

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi

After that section it asks for enployment details such as what is your role and how much you earn a month. I believe this is asking for applicants current employment and it should be in GBP currency?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ohhh i read it the wrong way this section is for the applicants spouse which is me so i did fill it right thank god i was getting scared

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dear All,

Section 3 on the online vaf4a application form is 'Family Details' and at the top it says 'Spouse/ Partner' does this mean the details in this section relate to the applicant or the sponsor?

For example, I presumed this section was for the sponsor to fill out, however it asks questions such as (If you only have one name, please enter it here and in the Given Name box).. if YOU leads me to believe it is for the applicant to complete?

With the Mother and Father details beneath, do they mean applicants parents information, or Sponsors parents?

Thanks

Craig
Hello - Which information did you put in that section in the end? The US applicant's details or the UK sponsor details? We're so confused with this bit. The Father and Mother section is relating to the US applicant but the spouse bit isn't clear.

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
It's the UK's sponsor's details.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.