Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
You know the answer already !! :)

Your application will be rejected if they find it out and your money will be lost.

I want to know that what if I put 2 years fake experience? What will be the consequences?

Reactions: Abasit0097

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I want to know that what if I put 2 years fake experience? What will be the consequences?
Situation 1) You may not get caught
Situation 2) You may get caught then get banned from the country you are applying. In future, when you apply for some other country then if they find out the reason for this refusal then you run the risk of getting banned there also.

My recommendation : Don't do this.

·
Registered
337 Posts
This is unbelievable my friend, I cant comprehend that what made you ask this question on the public forum and what were you expecting in reply, how on earth some one could advice you to fake your experience as a reply to your thread, it seems you want to start your Australian PR journey with dishonesty and lies so its better to stay where you are, its bitter but this is the best reply one can give you on your thread.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Situation 1) You may not get caught
Situation 2) You may get caught then get banned from the country you are applying. In future, when you apply for some other country then if they find out the reason for this refusal then you run the risk of getting banned there also.

My recommendation : Don't do this.
There is no 1 & 2 in this case. A ban is guaranteed in this situation; and not just for the primary applicant but all other adult dependents too.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Please delete this thread. It is inappropriate to post such things.
And no, please don't put any fake experience.
It will be best if you ignore the thread. I am not sure why you brought it back to life by posting? If some stupid guy wants to get banned then its his problem.

And no one suggested to DO SUCH THINGS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.