Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am creating this thread as I had searched such cases on forums but i did not found any such case.

If any one (Senior or Junior) can put some light on it I will be glad and it will be very helpful to me and other new comer who may suffer in such situation.

The story start now After a long wait for medical clearance when I saw "No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship" on eVisa page i emailed to my Co to confirm about medical clearance, who told me once our medical will be clear I will have to pay the VAC2.

She replied with positive answer that our medicals have been cleared and she attached an invoice of VAC2 payment, after a day I paid the VAC2 payment and informed the CO on Friday (before weekend) that i have done the payment of VAC. After 2 days I got the reply on Monday ( where i was supposing & anxious that i ll be getting grant letter as i read on other threads after medical and vac2 they got grant letter ). :)

It was very strange & sad for me that CO gave thanks for the payment for VAC2 and after that she mentioned that my application is currently undergoing external checks ( at the end i have pasted the response from my CO ).

The question is that at this stage when all my requirements have been met ( even she had put TRIM in the subject line of that email ) why my application went to external checks & she never asked for form 80 (as i read on other thread that form 80 is normally demanded for SC). I am really wondering whats going on either CO is mistakenly told me that your application is going for checks (Hope it is mistakenly but i won't be i am just giving false justification to my heart here) because my subclass is 190 as its current processing timeline are 6 months.

Will anyone be able to clear my concerns ????

My CO replied below today (Monday)
You have now provided all requested information/documentation for your application.

Please note that your application is currently undergoing external checks that are being performed by another Government Agency. Once these checks have been finalised I will be able to decide your application.

I appreciate your patience in the meantime.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I do not know what is the meaning of these but I offer you my sincere best wishes that this is not like the SC that 175 & 189ers go through and that you get your grant with in this month.

G

·
That sounds most bizzare. Your CO should not request vac2 until the visa is ready to be granted ie when medicals and security checks are cleared. I am minded to think its an error, they have used one of the many cut and paste replies they send out even when its not relevant.

I would also be minded to email CO quite politely saying you are confused, that it was your understanding that the 2nd vac is only payable prior to grant to cover english classes and that it would not be payable if the visa was not granted so why has it been requested and paid if you have not cleared security checks?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That sounds most bizzare. Your CO should not request vac2 until the visa is ready to be granted ie when medicals and security checks are cleared. I am minded to think its an error, they have used one of the many cut and paste replies they send out even when its not relevant.

I would also be minded to email CO quite politely saying you are confused, that it was your understanding that the 2nd vac is only payable prior to grant to cover english classes and that it would not be payable if the visa was not granted so why has it been requested and paid if you have not cleared security checks?
Thanks shel for the reply however I have already emailed co about when did those check started n approximately when ll they be finished. Now lets see what she replies tomorrow I ll update here n ll pursue her again about what u are saying. Thanks a lot for ur reply

G

·
They wont answer your questions re when they started or when they will finish. They will just give the standard 'it can be infinite we appreciate your patience'.
But specific questions relating to the vac 2 they might as there shouldnt be a cut & paste answer for that.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They wont answer your questions re when they started or when they will finish. They will just give the standard 'it can be infinite we appreciate your patience'.
But specific questions relating to the vac 2 they might as there shouldnt be a cut & paste answer for that.
Yes u r right but intention is that I should not bother email again as I already sent email. So for these things I ll sending email tomorrow :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yes u r right but intention is that I should not bother email again as I already sent email. So for these things I ll sending email tomorrow :)
Hi,in our case CO told us when all other requirements get met ,she will ask for vac2 and it happen as it.as we sent her payment info ,next day visa was issued.
I think you are bit unluckey, best wishes..you will get the golden mail soon..
BR/

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi,in our case CO told us when all other requirements get met ,she will ask for vac2 and it happen as it.as we sent her payment info ,next day visa was issued.
I think you are bit unluckey, best wishes..you will get the golden mail soon..
BR/
I hope that when i get email tomorrow from CO. She herself tell me that she has written about External Checks mistakenly ( keep saying to my heart to keep my heart happy and calm :) )

I am keeping prayers that i ll get the grant ASAP

·
Registered
235 Posts
I hope that when i get email tomorrow from CO. She herself tell me that she has written about External Checks mistakenly ( keep saying to my heart to keep my heart happy and calm :) )

I am keeping prayers that i ll get the grant ASAP
I believe that your external checking will take quickly. Dont worry. I know waiting time is killing us, migrants...

We all stand by your side...

I got visa granted today through eVisa and VEVO system... CO did not contact me via email yet regarding grant letter. I will be able to download grant letter in eVisa.

Keep praying... U will get it...

Reactions: LionheartBD

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi shel my co did not reply yet that's strange. Normally she replies next day bt this time she did not reply my query. So what u say should I email her now for cut & paste thing clearance?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi shel my co did not reply yet that's strange. Normally she replies next day bt this time she did not reply my query. So what u say should I email her now for cut & paste thing clearance?
Hi Expatdude!

I am following your case so closely. I hope ur CO replies to you stating that she mistakenly sent u that securoity check response.

Please keep us updated.

Wishing you all the luck in the world.

regards,
Roposh

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi,
I was browing the DIAC website and I found that the visa processing time for subclass 190 is 6 months.

Now if it means that the decision on a subclass 190 application shall be made within 6 months from the date of lodgement then I think they must have accounted for the 'external security checks' as well.

May be any senior can guide us on this.

regards,
Roposh

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hi Expatdude!

I am following your case so closely. I hope ur CO replies to you stating that she mistakenly sent u that securoity check response.

Please keep us updated.

Wishing you all the luck in the world.

regards,
Roposh
I am following both of you very closely :D:D

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would support _shel's advice completely, I see no harm in sending a 2nd email.

All the best bud!
I will be sending email again today inshaAllah i need prays now. Hopping that Co will reply with saying that it was an error :):)

·
Registered
111 Posts
I will be sending email again today inshaAllah i need prays now. Hopping that Co will reply with saying that it was an error :):)

Mail her as there is no harm . Waiting in the dark is killing so its better to come in the light God bless you and InshaAllah you will get your grant pretty soon.:)

Reactions: Cadstaad and nuked

·
Registered
145 Posts
All the best with that...!

Reactions: nuked
1 - 20 of 41 Posts