Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a U.S. citizen currently exploring/enjoying Spain on a 90 day tourist visa and would like to extend my visit beyond the 90 days allowed via the Schengen rules. Can anyone share their experience or knowledge as to the best (and smoothest) way to accomplish this while in Europe. Though most of my time is spent here in Spain I would be able to travel to other countries if the visa extensions required less hassle. I am looking to extend for approximately 90 days.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I am a U.S. citizen currently exploring/enjoying Spain on a 90 day tourist visa and would like to extend my visit beyond the 90 days allowed via the Schengen rules. Can anyone share their experience or knowledge as to the best (and smoothest) way to accomplish this while in Europe. Though most of my time is spent here in Spain I would be able to travel to other countries if the visa extensions required less hassle. I am looking to extend for approximately 90 days.
I'm afraid it's not possible. The law is that you can stay in the euro zone 90 out of every 180 days. I don't know of any extensions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts