Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have 7 years of project engineer experience in Brazil, I have to apply for CDR, get IELTS 7 but I only have 2 months in Australia. I am currently on 500 student visa which is expiring in 2 months. Can I apply for work visa (cheaper option than student visa) to extend my stay or is there any other alternative?

Thanks in advance!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.