Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I am new to this forum. Any inputs from you would be much appreciated.

I am a System analyst from India working in Dubai with over all IT experience of 7 years. I have completed Bachelor's of Technology in Computer Science from Hyderabad, India. My wife has completed B.A (Hons) in hospitality and travel management from university of East Angila, London. We are contemplating to apply for Canadian PR.

1) For my express entry profile, is it advisable to apply for IELTS and ECA at the same time (as getting transcripts from Indian universities may be painstaking, as I am currently in Dubai)

2) Your advice on my spouse taking IELTS and her ECA so that my CRS is improved.

3) In order to get jobs before getting PR, how beneficial is it to seek support from any consultancy. The details of renowned consultancies if any. Are there any better provisions for finding a job apart from registering with the job bank.

4) In case I don't get ITA, how can I make use of PNP to increase the CRS.

Many Thanks!

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Firstly both you and your wife require to get your educations equalized to Canadian levels. After that you can then calculate your CRS score.
Secondly you must decide what Province you propose to apply to for PNP.
If you haven't done so you should read in detail the CIC website. Immigration and citizenship

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.