Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have applied for express entery.i have one question to ask from Yu friends.i will get Canadian CPA candian professional accountant degree in August.will this enhance my cv and help to get 600 points will crs ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I have done Acca ( association of certified caharted accountant ) and acca has agreement with CPA ( certified professional accountant ) of Canada .through which members of each body can get membership into acca and cpa by fulfilling certain requirments.which I have met

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
With that certification you can apply for more jobs. Those that require the certificate. So you don't have to limit your job search to for example Accounting Clerk (while completing your Canadian certification).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya it is certificate but with that I have also 4 years UK bachelors degree in applied accounting.my question is that will cpa certiftace that I will be awarded will be positive factor me ? And kindly suggest me what should I di to get those 600 points for employment

·
Super Moderator
5,184 Posts
Get a job offer or provincial nomination = 600 points

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
And kindly suggest me what should I di to get those 600 points for employment
Apply for Canadian jobs, and post your resume on job boards (Jobbank.gc.ca).

·
Super Moderator
5,184 Posts
Ya it is certificate but with that I have also 4 years UK bachelors degree in applied accounting.my question is that will cpa certiftace that I will be awarded will be positive factor me ? And kindly suggest me what should I di to get those 600 points for employment
No, having that designation will not give you an advantage in immigrating to Canada.

As Colchar has said, most (if not all) in Canada will have that designation and Canadian education qualifications/experience.

Reactions: colchar

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello,

what should i write in "first became qualified to practice in this occupation" option ?

Plz advise

Regards

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.