Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have submitted my EOI on 6/6/15 with 65 points under Soft Engineer....here is my question.........what are my chances that i will get the invitation in July rounds? I could claim for partner skills to reach 70 points, that means extra bucks for ACS...is it really worth?? Note: i think invitation ceiling has reached for soft engi in May, so my guess is that there is some backlog (around two months)

·
Registered
973 Posts
hi,
If you can wait for a few weeks or a month maybe I guess you should definitely get your invite in the first or second week of July.
A couple of weeks waiting time is not a strong reason enough to invest further money in spouses ACS and IELTS exam.
So my suggestion is wait till July you will definitely get the invite in 2nd round of July if not the 1st round and you could save a lot of money :p

I have submitted my EOI on 6/6/15 with 65 points under Soft Engineer....here is my question.........what are my chances that i will get the invitation in July rounds? I could claim for partner skills to reach 70 points, that means extra bucks for ACS...is it really worth?? Note: i think invitation ceiling has reached for soft engi in May, so my guess is that there is some backlog (around two months)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One more question...let say, I will have to move to India from USA at the end of the year...will the move effect the PR process ??

Thank you for your time

1 - 3 of 3 Posts