Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am preparing the Experience reference letter for ACS. Can any one let me know what should I need to put in the place of XXXXXX?

This letter is issued on the request of employee for XXXXXX

Also I have 10.5 years of Software experience, How much points I will get out of this?

Also Can anyone give a sample of Experience letter?

·
Registered
356 Posts
I am preparing the Experience reference letter for ACS. Can any one let me know what should I need to put in the place of XXXXXX?

This letter is issued on the request of employee for XXXXXX

Also I have 10.5 years of Software experience, How much points I will get out of this?

Also Can anyone give a sample of Experience letter?
Hi,

ACS has published a sample letter, "Skilled-Employment-Reference-Example.pdf" in its website. Kindly refer that. For XXXXXX, you can mention "Skill assessment for migration to Australia".

Depending on your education & work experience, ACS validates your skills and deducts few years of experience 2 or 4 or 6 or 8. Remaining years after deduction you can use for points calculation.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

ACS has published a sample letter, "Skilled-Employment-Reference-Example.pdf" in its website. Kindly refer that. For XXXXXX, you can mention "Skill assessment for migration to Australia".

Depending on your education & work experience, ACS validates your skills and deducts few years of experience 2 or 4 or 6 or 8. Remaining years after deduction you can use for points calculation.
Thanks a lot for the quick response!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts