Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Am planning for applying ACS.
I have competed post graduation MS system enginnering from BITS PILANI (2007-2011)which is a work integrated program.
Will my 4 years counted as work experience?
in other words

While applying ACS Do I need to put my experince as 10 years {8 years and above, (2007-2017) ) or 6 years ( 5 years and above (2011 to 2017))

Regards
Prabhas S

·
Registered
458 Posts
Work experience is considered for 40hrs of work per week. Have you done your Bachelors before 2007? If this is your only degree, then it wouldnt be counted for work but for educational qualification.

You need to put in information with respect to your Roles and responsibilities letter, i.e if you have worked from eg.) August 2011 to Current put August 2011 to August 2017

NOTE: Do not miss any information no matter how small it may be like if you have switched companies and you worked only for less time in that company, even if you not able to get RNR from that company. Put that too. Do not miss information

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Work experience is considered for 40hrs of work per week. Have you done your Bachelors before 2007? If this is your only degree, then it wouldnt be counted for work but for educational qualification.

You need to put in information with respect to your Roles and responsibilities letter, i.e if you have worked from eg.) August 2011 to Current put August 2011 to August 2017

NOTE: Do not miss any information no matter how small it may be like if you have switched companies and you worked only for less time in that company, even if you not able to get RNR from that company. Put that too. Do not miss information
Hi

Thanks for the reply.

My Graduation is Bsc Physics Main ,Sub Computer Science and Mathematics [2004-2007].

I have completely 10 years of experience in 1 company.

So Do i need put my total experience as 10

Regards
Prabhas S

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hi

Thanks for the reply.

My Graduation is Bsc Physics Main ,Sub Computer Science and Mathematics [2004-2007].

I have completely 10 years of experience in 1 company.

So Do i need put my total experience as 10

Regards
Prabhas S
http://universe.bits-pilani.ac.in/uploads/WILP_Programmes/WILP_Brochure.pdf
Went through the above and I think educational qualification comes under part time.

If its a full time job with minimum 40hrs of work per week, please add 10 years as experience.

No worries. Even if ACS recognize your Bsc as equivalent to AQF minor in computing and/or considers your masters as equivalent to AQF major and provide skill level requirement date after 2011, you have enough experience to gain experience points.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Is it from Wipro? Then your experience does not count.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts