Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Team,

How much points do i get if i have only 8 year's of oversea experience?

For Australian PR.

Rds
Sen

·
Registered
4,230 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi zaback21

Thanks for your quick reply.

I'm confused by the below statement.

At least eight and up to 10 years (of past 10 Years) - 15 points.

Rds
Sen

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi zaback21

Thanks for your quick reply.

I'm confused by the below statement.

At least eight and up to 10 years (of past 10 Years) - 15 points.

Rds
Sen
Here's an answer I wrote for someone and it might explain. RSEA= Relevant Skilled Employment Assessment.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/12795594-post5.html

I would suggest you read this whole thread for some idea unless you already know it and is barely asking about points regarding no. of experience years.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au.../1297794-claiming-points-work-experience.html

Meaning you need 8 yrs + exp in the last 10 years for 15 points.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Mates

I am badly in need of guidance for my situation regarding points calculation from you experienced members. I have positive skill asseasment from vetassess for my occupation of senior Draftsman civil engineering.

My age is 40 = 15 points

Ielts score last taken is overall 7 = 0 points i believe

Experience overseas 10 yrs positively assessed by vetassess = 15 points

I Don't know how to add other scores to check if i stand a chance to reach 60 score. I am going to retake Ielts but not sure whether i should aim for 7 in each or 7+ in each to claim 10 points. Further which visa class will enable me to have extra points so as i could reach passing points of 60. Is it 489 ? Because it's the only class that give 10 points extra.

Pls help me i know i managed to get positive assessment with the guidance of people from here. However lack basic know how of points i am that naive. What should be my course of action please to reach 60.

Regards

·
Registered
23,877 Posts
Hi Mates

I am badly in need of guidance for my situation regarding points calculation from you experienced members. I have positive skill asseasment from vetassess for my occupation of senior Draftsman civil engineering.

My age is 40 = 15 points

I Don't know how to add other scores to check if i stand a chance to reach 60 score. I am going to retake Ielts but not sure whether i should aim for 7 in each or 7+ in each to claim 10 points. Further which visa class will enable me to have extra points so as i could reach passing points of 60. Is it 489 ? Because it's the only class that give 10 points extra.

Pls help me i know i managed to get positive assessment with the guidance of people from here. However lack basic know how of points i am that naive. What should be my course of action please to reach 60.

Regards
Please give the individual LRSW scores not overall

Have you tried if you are eligible to claim spouse points ?

Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Mates

My age is 40 = 15 points

Regards
Please give the individual LRSW scores not overall

Have you tried if you are eligible to claim spouse points ?

Cheers
Dear my LRSW score is as follows

L 7.5
R 6.5
W 7.5
S 7.0
Overall is 7.

Besides i am single so can not claim spouse points. My problem is still the same What visa class do i stand any chance. Is it 489? Will i be considered for it to claim 10 points from territory or state and should i retake ielts to achieve proficient english band to claim 10 points from IELTS? I would appreciate if you could add up my scores and suggest me the steps.

Thanks

·
Registered
23,877 Posts
Dear my LRSW score is as follows

L 7.5
R 6.5
W 7.5
S 7.0
Overall is 7.

Besides i am single so can not claim spouse points. My problem is still the same What visa class do i stand any chance. Is it 489? Will i be considered for it to claim 10 points from territory or state and should i retake ielts to achieve proficient english band to claim 10 points from IELTS? I would appreciate if you could add up my scores and suggest me the steps.

Thanks
You have a better chance at high score in PTEA then IELTS

That's the view of the majority of the members on the forum

Why don't you give PTEA at least 1 shot ?

Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
As per last update PTE has still not started in Pakistan. Besides i still don't know how much point do i have in total right now based on the above details i mentioned. And which visa sub class will offer me points to atleast stand chance to process my case further. As the most difficult part of skill assessment has been done with positive remarks.

Your help would be highly appreciated in letting me understand my total points and how can i achieve the scores i LACK to achieve 60.

Kind Regards

·
Registered
4 Posts
As per last update PTE has still not started in Pakistan. Besides i still don't know how much point do i have in total right now based on the above details i mentioned. And which visa sub class will offer me points to atleast stand chance to process my case further. As the most difficult part of skill assessment has been done with positive remarks.

Your help would be highly appreciated in letting me understand my total points and how can i achieve the scores i LACK to achieve 60.

Kind Regards
Besides my experience has been assessed as for more than 8 years by VETASSESS as Draftsman civil

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Hi,

I just got positive outcome form engineering australia but they ahve reduced 1 year from my experience i.e they have assessed me from 2013 to 2017 june instead and due to this i cannot claim points for 5 years. Now i wanted to know that i will be filing application for subclass-189 in next couple of months and i beleive it will take atleast 8 months or more to get invitation (with the current situation of points score) and till that time i will have 5 years of experience. So i will get points for expereince that engineering australia has verified ? this additional experience will also be added and i can claim points for 5 years experience ?

Please help , i am confused.
hello mate when you have a query please post it on one thread and give it some time before someone can respond to it. appreciate your understanding

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I have 10 years 6 months of Business Analyst related work experience and applied for skill assessment for ICT Business Analyst . I have Bachelor's of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering. How many years will ACS deduct for the Skill criteria - 2 yrs or 4 yrs. Anybody who has a similar or undergone scenario to help reply.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Besides my experience has been assessed as for more than 8 years by VETASSESS as Draftsman civil
Did you submit the Offer letter or work contract along with your work experience certificate to VETASSESS?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts