Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Seniors,

I did get an invite to lodge VISA under 190. While submitting same, i've opted for experience which was acknowledged by ACS i.e. 3 yrs 4 Months and marked as relevant. I've provided my salary slips(6 months) , bank statement(1 yr) and IT Returns(2 yrs.) to support the same. I did NOT mention my previous experience as i'm not claiming any point for same. Will there be any issue pertaining to this?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Try to replicate your EOI here.

There is no harm in entering your Non-Relevant experience in Visa application.

Hi Seniors,

I did get an invite to lodge VISA under 190. While submitting same, i've opted for experience which was acknowledged by ACS i.e. 3 yrs 4 Months and marked as relevant. I've provided my salary slips(6 months) , bank statement(1 yr) and IT Returns(2 yrs.) to support the same. I did NOT mention my previous experience as i'm not claiming any point for same. Will there be any issue pertaining to this?

Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks Jeeten.

I've replicated my experience from EOI in VISA application. In there as well (EOI), i've mentioned my experience as 3 Yrs. and 4 months (and got 5 points), as considered by ACS.

While submitting the application of VISA, i've made the same selectiion... no addition or subtraction out from there. I've already submitted the application. Now worried.

Would there be any negative consequences to this situation on my VISA application?

thanks

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

As you didn't enter it in EOI, you had a chance to correct it in VISA application. BUT you choose not to.

So now no point in discussing it any further.

IF at all CO asks for it, you may choose to say that as I didn't enter it in EOI hence I gave it a miss in VISA application too.

As this doesn't change your points or represent any false information. So there shouldn't be any issues.

Now there is no point in pondering over it. JUST relax and have fun.

Thanks Jeeten.

I've replicated my experience from EOI in VISA application. In there as well (EOI), i've mentioned my experience as 3 Yrs. and 4 months (and got 5 points), as considered by ACS.

While submitting the application of VISA, i've made the same selectiion... no addition or subtraction out from there. I've already submitted the application. Now worried.

Would there be any negative consequences to this situation on my VISA application?

thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Experience documents

Hi All,

As for work experience considered for Visa,

I have total 11+ years of experience, We have to submit previous employment documents and current employment documents right?

1) I have uploaded below documents for previous employment :
a) 1st company (Apprentice training): Apprentice Certificate (Experience:1 year)
b) 2nd Company(Private company thru consultancy) : Offer letter + Experience cum Relieving letter ( Experience :11 months)
c) 3rd Company(Current company) : Offer Letter + Appointment letter + last 4 months Pay Slips + Company ID Card (Experience: 10+ years)

My question is whether as we do not get any letter of below from current or previous company HR, we have to submit an Affidavit of below for Previous & Current employment

a)Duration of employment
b)Designation
c) Roles & Responsibilities
d) Salary Slips

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, it should have been called as "Reference letters"; however, if you've already submitted the VISA application, why now asking for the same?

thanks

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

IDEALLY we are supposed to Submit documents for those Employments which have been assessed by the relevant Skills Assessment authority.

IF you haven't already arranged Employer Reference letters OR Statutory Declaration/ Affidavit, THEN IF possible try and arrange these at the earliest.

Hi All,

As for work experience considered for Visa,

I have total 11+ years of experience, We have to submit previous employment documents and current employment documents right?

1) I have uploaded below documents for previous employment :
a) 1st company (Apprentice training): Apprentice Certificate (Experience:1 year)
b) 2nd Company(Private company thru consultancy) : Offer letter + Experience cum Relieving letter ( Experience :11 months)
c) 3rd Company(Current company) : Offer Letter + Appointment letter + last 4 months Pay Slips + Company ID Card (Experience: 10+ years)

My question is whether as we do not get any letter of below from current or previous company HR, we have to submit an Affidavit of below for Previous & Current employment

a)Duration of employment
b)Designation
c) Roles & Responsibilities
d) Salary Slips

Reactions: dhananjaya.k

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Social & Jeeten,

Thanks for advise, Will prepare same as submitted to Skills assessment and submit for Visa application.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Guys, I just received a call from the Australian High Commission - Immigration and Visas, New Delhi, India and the lady who spoke to me inquired about my work experience and my roles and responsibilities in my previous organization and current organization. She also asked for my ex-managers name and said that she may contact me again if she requires more information. I am surprised… why would this lady from Delhi call me for this information and not the CO. BTW… my case officer is not yet assigned. Do any of you have any idea why this happened?

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Have answered you in another thread...

REF: 189 Visa Lodge 2015 Gang

Guys, I just received a call from the Australian High Commission - Immigration and Visas, New Delhi, India and the lady who spoke to me inquired about my work experience and my roles and responsibilities in my previous organization and current organization. She also asked for my ex-managers name and said that she may contact me again if she requires more information. I am surprised… why would this lady from Delhi call me for this information and not the CO. BTW… my case officer is not yet assigned. Do any of you have any idea why this happened?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

I believe, the process goes like, the tasks have been segregated for people in requestor's geographical area. Your case officer have might already have been assigned in backend and processing is being started.

It may also be like that they are trying to make the links in your case and probably unable to do so and therefore, BGC is being done. I've heard that they do make some calls to verify the things.

However, what date did you lodged the VISA application and provided all documents?

Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts