Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am going to apply ACS as software engineer.I have 6 years 3 Months of experience with 3 companies. I was working for 6 months in first company,In second company I had worked 4 years 7 Months and current company I am working for 1 year.

I have studied Information Technology.All experience are related to my subject.

Are they considered the first company experience which is not a year?
Also How many years they will consider it?

Thanks,
Bala.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi,

I am going to apply ACS as software engineer.I have 6 years 3 Months of experience with 3 companies. I was working for 6 months in first company,In second company I had worked 4 years 7 Months and current company I am working for 1 year.

Thanks,
Bala.
Seems like you have 4 years and 3 months experience after deducting 2 years of experience.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hi,

Thanks,
Bala.
Every experience will be considered irrespective of the tenure as long as its related to nominated occupation and you submit the reference letters as per the guidelines.
In general , 2 years of experience will be deducted for IT course.(Assuming Bachelors).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts