Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My degree is in Electronics Engineering and my experience is in Electrical field.
Also Electrical is less competetive for Immigration and I prefer it.
Which category should I apply for?Can I apply and jutify in Electrical?

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
My degree is in Electronics Engineering and my experience is in Electrical field.
Also Electrical is less competetive for Immigration and I prefer it.
Which category should I apply for?Can I apply and jutify in Electrical?
hi masim,

What is your specialization exactly? is that electrical engineering alone or a combination of electrical and electronics engineering?

moreover, you can apply for skills assessment for electronics engineer position, on condition that your graduation has a decent number of subjects in regards to electrical engineering. nine times out of ten, electronics engineering has some subjects associated with electrical engineering and if so, you can get positive outcome on condition that your job as electrical engineer has roles and responsibilities in connection with at least few of the subjects and labs you went through in your curriculum of engineering degree.

So, firstly, i wuld like to suggest you to list out the syllabus you studied and compare them with your current job description to cross verify whether they have association or not.

hope you understand something on how to address your problem.

sathiya

Reactions: masimshehzad
1 - 2 of 2 Posts