Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have been assessed to be suitable for migration under 261111 (ICT Business Analyst) of the ANZSCO Code on 18 June 2013.

In case I wish to submit my EOI for visa application in February 2014, would my experience till January 2014 would be considered assuming my designation, role and company remains same? Please confirm whether my experience from date of ACS assessment result to till date of EoI application would be added to my total experience?

Regards,
Satish

·
Registered
887 Posts
Hi,
I have been assessed to be suitable for migration under 261111 (ICT Business Analyst) of the ANZSCO Code on 18 June 2013.

In case I wish to submit my EOI for visa application in February 2014, would my experience till January 2014 would be considered assuming my designation, role and company remains same? Please confirm whether my experience from date of ACS assessment result to till date of EoI application would be added to my total experience?

Regards,
Satish
You can claim exp from date of application for ACS by submitting extra docs like new reference letter, payslips, bank statements etc.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi,

Regards,
Satish
Ofcourse you should add this period to your EOI. Please note, however, that you will need to provide document evidence for this period. A new employment reference letter - a few days to the day of EOI- should be in your plans.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ofcourse you should add this period to your EOI. Please note, however, that you will need to provide document evidence for this period. A new employment reference letter - a few days to the day of EOI- should be in your plans.
Hi,
Sorry to bother you again. I asked the same question to ACS and I got following reply leading to confusion.

"Dear Satish

Thank you for your email

As the assessment is finalized your assessment on experience will be as stated on the result letter.

If you like to attach updated reference you will need to lodge a new application and attach additional documents for assessment

Regards
"
Please suggest whether providing document evidence for this period should be sufficient or need to get ACS assessment done again. ACS assessment is costly in addition to effort required to collect documents and apply.

Regards,
Satish

1 - 5 of 5 Posts