Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Hope everyone had a good Christmas. I wonder if anyone can give me some advice. My daughter is pregnant again and is expecting in May, can she get free antenatal care in pafos and have her baby in the general Hospital? When she has the baby can she get free medical care for the baby if and when needed any advice taken

Thanks Cherie x

·
Super Moderator
12,544 Posts
Hi all

Hope everyone had a good Christmas. I wonder if anyone can give me some advice. My daughter is pregnant again and is expecting in May, can she get free antenatal care in pafos and have her baby in the general Hospital? When she has the baby can she get free medical care for the baby if and when needed any advice taken

Thanks Cherie x
It depends on whether she has the relevant health card.
Which one she should have depends on her status.
The following gives details.

CATEGORY OF PERSON NECESSARY E-FORM Card
Temporary visitor or tourist E111 or EHIC
A Pensioner coming to live permanently in Cyprus. A worker from another E121
Member State posted to work in Cyprus less than one year. El 11 or ETHIC
A worker from another Member State posted to work in Cyprus for more than one year. E106
A U.K. person under Pension age coming to live permanently in Cyprus. E106 (residual)
A student. E111
Dependants living in Cyprus but insured worker living in another Member State. A person from another E109
Member State in receipt of Unemployment Benefit and seeking work in Cyprus. E111 or EHIC
A person in receipt of Industrial Injuries Benefit or an occupational disease. E123
A person referred to Cyprus for specific medical treatment. El 12

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.