Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Experts,

I will submit my EOI for 2613 on 1st Dec with 65pts. And I will loss 5 points after 27th June 2019, due to the current invitation results of previous rounds, I am very stressful about whether I can get my invitation before my 33th birthday:(

Could you kindly help to predict whether I can get my invitation before 27th June 2019.

Thanks in advance:)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Dear Experts,

I will submit my EOI for 2613 on 1st Dec with 65pts. And I will loss 5 points after 27th June 2019, due to the current invitation results of previous rounds, I am very stressful about whether I can get my invitation before my 33th birthday:(

Could you kindly help to predict whether I can get my invitation before 27th June 2019.

Thanks in advance:)
I'm assuming you meant that you'll submit EOI on 1st December 2017.
Looking at the current trend, I think you'll get an invite before 27th June 2019.
But that depends on certain things.
1. 2613 stays on SOL.
2. The cut-off stays at 70 points throughout the year in 2018-2019. This means that a lot of 70 pointers submit their EOIs.

My suggestions
1. Try to increase your points by scoring higher in IELTS/PTE. I'm assuming you have 10 point in IELTS.
2. Apply for 190 as well as 489 of various states.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm assuming you meant that you'll submit EOI on 1st December 2017.
Looking at the current trend, I think you'll get an invite before 27th June 2019.
But that depends on certain things.
1. 2613 stays on SOL.
2. The cut-off stays at 70 points throughout the year in 2018-2019. This means that a lot of 70 pointers submit their EOIs.

My suggestions
1. Try to increase your points by scoring higher in IELTS/PTE. I'm assuming you have 10 point in IELTS.
2. Apply for 190 as well as 489 of various states.
Thanks for your suggestions, I may need to take PTE again to get 20 points for English.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks for your suggestions, I may need to take PTE again to get 20 points for English.
Good luck mate.
Also, chances of not getting a state invitation at 65+5 points by 2019 are negligible.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi vjsharma,

Need your expertise.
I submitted my EOI on 3rd July 2017 under 2613 (Software Engineering) with subclass 489 Family Sponsored for Victoria State. Total points are 65.

As per the updated information given on the website under subclass-489, they are not considering anyone for the state Victoria which actually making me depressed as there are ZERO invitations by this state till now.

As per your experience and knowledge, can you please predict whether I would be able to get the invitation by this year or not?

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts