Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All -

I submitted my EOI under ICT Business Analyst (189) on 15th September 2016 with 65 points. Looking at the SkillSelect the ICT BA nominations for 2016-2017 has been filled.

As I am aware the new program year with updated slots under each occupation ceiling will begin in July 2017, can anyone confirm by when can I expect my invitation.

I would be one of the few who will not be waiting for more than a year to get the invitation :(.

Any information will be appreciated.

·
Registered
24,162 Posts
Hi All -

I submitted my EOI under ICT Business Analyst (189) on 15th September 2016 with 65 points. Looking at the SkillSelect the ICT BA nominations for 2016-2017 has been filled.

As I am aware the new program year with updated slots under each occupation ceiling will begin in July 2017, can anyone confirm by when can I expect my invitation.

I would be one of the few who will not be waiting for more than a year to get the invitation :(.

Any information will be appreciated.
From last year statistics, it doesn't look likely that you will have to wait for more then a couple of months for the invite

The position will be much clearer after the first July round

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hDMwZx2ba47Fe-pwKOgzNOYKbjSmqLOXAbsDvCEfWyY/htmlview#

Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the quick comment. The trend document is helpful. Gives me some confidence to expect the invitation in the near future.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts